• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot woot, thanks Darren!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
      Kinda shows you don't need to be edgy, lens-flarey, dark, etc.
      You'd think they'd have solved those problems in the future
      Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Anyone know when it comes back?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Anyone know when it comes back?
          30th December
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            30th December
            Dang...that's a weird start time.
            sigpic

Comment

TV executives don't watch TV.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Actually I think they want to keep ahead of Discovery. That starts on 17th January. Granted they may not be directly competitive due to how Disco is on all access but I suspect they're playing up to the fans of Orville who are old school Trek fans who outright reject Disco and hoping that their fervor will help stir up more viewership.

Or otherwise it's a sci-fi show... On Fox... Naturally they're trying to kill it.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Its not that big of a conspiracy. With a short season, it makes sense to put Orville between a show that spilits their show into fall and spring
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    Dang...that's a weird start time.
                    Agreed! I thought shows were all on hiatus that week - of course maybe that means more people will watch it?
                    sigpic
                    signature art by lunasera

Comment

Might be a time where a lot of people are off work and home. Either way, I'm excited to have it back.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                        Might be a time where a lot of people are off work and home. Either way, I'm excited to have it back.
                        OMG me too! The trailer made me so happy!
                        sigpic
                        signature art by lunasera

Comment

Ready for the new season!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope the premiere was an oddity. I think they have better things to look at that the soap opera between Ed & Kelly or Bortus's trips to the bathroom.

Comment

Was the premier episode the S1 episode they held over?
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello guys, new here, absolutely adore this show, cannot wait to see second series, obviously I will have to, but, I love all the characters so far.

I think one of my favourite scenes was when Lt Malloy points out that the view on the main viewer would make a great screen saver

I was thinking of getting this on dvd as it is not a bad price, funniest show for a long time.

Matty, why are you chasing an Octopus?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X