No announcement yet.

THE ORVILLE: News/Trailers/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the Charlize Theron episode. Simply brilliant...

Here's a question about episode 5
    Spoiler:
    does anyone understand the science of destroying a wormhole? How exactly can you do that?

Comment

However you want as wormholes aren't real as far as we know
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
        Just watched the Charlize Theron episode. Simply brilliant...

Here's a question about episode 5
        Spoiler:
        does anyone understand the science of destroying a wormhole? How exactly can you do that?
        Reversing the polarity?
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          Reversing the polarity?
          You are confusing the polarity.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

The Orville was renewed for a 2nd Season

Maybe we can get a specific discussion area for the show now. These single threads are tough because I fear spoilers.
            sigpic

Comment

This weeks episode was awesome, focusing on characters that usually get less attention. I have been pleasantly surprised by the character building being done on this show!
              sigpic

Comment

If you guys are ready for a dedicated Orville folder, I'll make one. I'm enjoying the show and our episode guide on SciFi Stream is doing really well traffic-wise.

~Darren

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld View Post
                  If you guys are ready for a dedicated Orville folder, I'll make one. I'm enjoying the show and our episode guide on SciFi Stream is doing really well traffic-wise.
                  I'm interested. I note the Discovery page at SciFi Stream is empty.

Comment

That would be great, I'd like to discuss some specific episode type stuff and maybe even have threads for certain characters.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see a dedicated Orville thread as well.

Comment

I wonder if S2 will get 20 episodes or stick to 13. I like longer seasons, but sometimes you end up with better quality on shorter seasons.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                          I wonder if S2 will get 20 episodes or stick to 13. I like longer seasons, but sometimes you end up with better quality on shorter seasons.
                          true , yes, like rick and morty, if the show wasn't so good, in story and art, I wouldn't bother watching it any more.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I think they're starting to to milk the past relationship and split-up of Mercer & Grayson after Grayson cheated on him, even to the point of coming up with a semi-logical excuse for her betrayal. I smell a lot of shipping coming.

Comment

Poor Annoyed. We should get some oil for his robot body
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Even though I really love this show, I really don't see Seth Macfarlane as a ship captain.
                                In the previous episode, there was this scene of him entering the bridge and walking to his chair and I noticed he was slouched. How many ship captains walk like that excluding the old ones???
                                Come on! I get that he's the creator and he gets to choose, but he should use his head. There is the physical factor to consider before casting, even when casting himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X