No announcement yet.

THE ORVILLE: News/Trailers/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source is Cinema Spot, which I've never heard of.
    If it's not in Imdb's news, it's probably fake.
    Except when it's We've Got This Covered!

Comment

Any news on when the 3rd season will air and on what channel, especially in the uk?

Comment

Answered my own question, hopefully on Disney+ too!

Comment

Didn't put much effort into that teaser...
          sigpic

Comment

Am I missing a discussion? THE ORVILLE NEW HORIZONS premiers in a matter of days, JUNE 2ND on Hulu. There are supposed to be 9 or 10 70min huge budget episodes. Anyone else going to want to discuss?

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
              Am I missing a discussion? THE ORVILLE NEW HORIZONS premiers in a matter of days, JUNE 2ND on Hulu. There are supposed to be 9 or 10 70min huge budget episodes. Anyone else going to want to discuss?
              i can't be sure about this, but i believe that the orvile may have ben killed by covid, first came the orvile moving from NBC to go to HULU, this is going to make people pay to watch it ON TOP OF all the other subscriptions that people have sub scribed to, AS WELL AS inflation, gas prices, insurance prices and so many other things, then, covid comes along and the show is off the air for about 3 years and there has ben very little advertising for the show and no reruns, i can't be sure about this, but i think that the show is just going to die, too bad, it was a good show.

Comment

Well there is no Season 3 forum yet so I will just post this here....

The Orville New Horizons Episode One (OR Season Three Episode One) ELECTRIC SHEEP

OH WOW! THE ORVILLE NEW HORIZONS premiered on HULU and I was shocked. I did not expect that episode. I have watched it twice.

It is going to be interesting to see how things changes with Pre and Post pandemic filming. When the pandemic hit they already had the budget from HULU and had filmed about five episodes worth of footage. They said it wasn't the complete first five episodes, but it was a significant amount of footage from various episodes. So the question becomes, how obvious will the post-pandemic stoppage footage be? Will we see actors acting while standing at a distance from each other? Will there be a lot of talk through devices as opposed to in person? I was thinking about it in several scenes, but I think it has to be safe to assume that all the footage in episode one was pre-pandemic.

It will be very interesting to see how they handle Dr. Finn's kids. Obviously those two boy would have grown up quite a bit with amount of time that passed while they were on hold for the pandemic.

epg20 I definitely agree they are facing an uphill battle. But they premiered on Hulu which has a pretty decent subscription base and I believe DisneyPlus Internationally, so there is hope.

Comment

3 episodes in and I've not noticed anything that would scream "shot during the pandemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    3 episodes in and I've not noticed anything that would scream "shot during the pandemic"
                    Agreed, but I assume it will mostly be the later episodes.

Three episodes in and I am loving it. The only complaint I have is them trying to shove the new character in. It is quite obviously the only bad part of the show. The character isn't bad, but their choices of how to handle her in episodes two and three were awful. BUT that is a VERY minor complaint. Outside of that the show has been fantastic.

Comment

REALLY PEOPLE YOU NEED TO BE WATCHING THE ORVILLE NEW HORIZONS - EPISODE 4 was AMAZING!!!!! I forgot I was not watching a movie.

Comment

Am I missing another discussion somewhere? It seems too weird to me that I'm the only one watching this amazing show.

Comment

Am I missing another discussion somewhere? It seems too weird to me that I'm the only one watching this amazing show.
                          what little advertising there is about it is few and far between and without re-runs and with little or no advertising, the show might just be headed to the cancelation grave yard, it is a good thing i made those disks that i have. if they were back on NBC there might have ben a chance, but like i said before, there is a chance that the current situation with everything, i think it will just die, too bad too, it was a good show.

Comment

Discussion here has died except for Stargate. Imdb has a TV popularity index of 13 for Orville 2 weeks after final episode.

Comment

“New Horizons” Was The Orville Seth MacFarlane Always Wanted

Comment

It was an amazing Season. And thanks for posting that article.

Did anyone else get THE ORVILLE: SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL on Amazon?

Comment

Working...
                                X