THE ORVILLE: News/Trailers/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malloy is hilarious!

The feet aren't as little as they used to be.
    sigpic

Comment

It is a growed up one? hide

I just purchased it from Amazon, for the princely sum of £14.99, worth every penny
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        I just purchased it from Amazon, for the princely sum of £14.99, worth every penny
        Sweetness
        sigpic

Comment

Will we get a 3rd season? According to this, probably

Telly’s Take
          Will The Orville be cancelled or renewed for season three? Right now, it is too soon to judge by the ratings, but I am sure FOX will pick up another installment, because it has been approved to receive California tax incentives for a third season. Remember, entertainment aside, television is a numbers game, and the most important numbers involve money. Still, I’ll keep an eye on the Nielsens and update this page with any breaking developments. Subscribe for free alerts on any cancellation or renewal news regarding The Orville.
          sigpic

Comment

We sure will.
            Good news.

Comment

So, they get another SEASON? (for Jel) cause the links here do not work for me
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, they do. Very good news.

Comment

Yes Pooks. And fix that netbook.

Comment

I don't have a netbook anymore, got a new pooter and win 10 so meh,
                    It is indeed great news
                    sigpic

Comment

Very excited for Season 3!

Comment

Yeah, really good news. I hope they find a good balance in between S1 and S2 for S3!
                        sigpic

Comment

Very puzzled by this... At their panel at SDCC, they just announced that (even though FOX renewed the show for Season 3 back in May), they will be moving Season 3 exclusively (in the US) to Hulu and it won't be back till late next year.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/the...lu-1203274526/
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Anything to do with the release of Picard, next year?
                            sigpic

Comment

Doubtful. Produced by different companies
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

MacFarlane said something at the panel about the VFX post-production process being really long, but something about that rings false to me. I can't believe that post-production on a 13-episode TV series being produced by FOX takes a year to complete.
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X