tardis fixed at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tardis fixed at last

it looks like the doctor finally got the chameleon circuit fixed, this came from the last moments of Lucifer.

Picture it... Darwin, Australia, 1997, hotel carpark, late at night... Two brothers sit on the hood of a car talking about Doctor Who. One inebriated, but in a cool way. (Drinking is not cool, kids.)

Big Brother: Hey bro, did I ever tell you my idea for a rebirth story?
    Little Bro: Nope.
    Big Brother: It's great. You'll love it. So, the Doctor's are splintered throughout Earth history.
    Little Bro: Like the Jagaroth.
    Big Brother: Bingo. The first 3 are back in time, way back, but the 4th up are in more modern times.
    Little Bro: Cos the actors are dead so can't take part.
    Big Brother: Got it. So, 5 is a gun toting environmentalist... 6 has a hotdog stand... [Big Bro is not a 6 fan since he tried to kill Peri..] And 7 is a student at a uni...
    Little Bro: Shouldn't 7 be a lecturer? Could picture him as a lecturer.
    Big Brother: No.
    Little Bro: Ah. And 4?
    Big Brother: 4 drives a taxi.

The story goes on, both internal and external, but point made... Yes, the above video is from Doctor Who!
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

love it,happy0003.gif i am working on a story too, hopefully it will turn out better than the baconoid story I got my self in to.

Comment

Working...
      X