Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me or the Flash season 3 is turning into Harry Potter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it me or the Flash season 3 is turning into Harry Potter?

First we had "dementors", time wraith's in season 2. Then King Shark reared his ugly head, who looked not unlike Victor Krum in the Goblet of Fire, during the Triwizard tournament.
    Now in Season 3 we have Tom Felton, the actor who played Draco Malfoy in HP. We also have The Philosopher's stone.
    I wonder when Albus Dumbledore will pop up or Harry Potter himself to save the day!

That would be hilarious!

I mean Potter and Savitar facing off with each other just like the two did at the end of Deathly Hallows. I wonder how a disarm spell would affect Savitar. Would it kick him off of his suit or disrupt his connection to the speedforce? What about Avada Kedavra?
    sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Don't be silly, it won't be Dumbledore.
    It will be Doctor Fate
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Peterking72 View Post
      First we had "dementors", time wraith's in season 2. Then King Shark reared his ugly head, who looked not unlike Victor Krum in the Goblet of Fire, during the Triwizard tournament.
      Now in Season 3 we have Tom Felton, the actor who played Draco Malfoy in HP. We also have The Philosopher's stone.
      I wonder when Albus Dumbledore will pop up or Harry Potter himself to save the day!

That would be hilarious!

I mean Potter and Savitar facing off with each other just like the two did at the end of Deathly Hallows. I wonder how a disarm spell would affect Savitar. Would it kick him off of his suit or disrupt his connection to the speedforce? What about Avada Kedavra?
      ROFLMAO---too funny! Never really thought of the connection before. Love it!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X