Stephen Amell to star on Celeb American ninja warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen Amell to star on Celeb American ninja warrior

For those who always wondered if steve, who seems to do great on the salmon ladder, could run the course of American Ninja Warrior, your hopes are coming soon.

Next Thursday (the 25th), he will be one of 9 celebrity actors (and actresses) who will take the ANW challenge...

I think he will kick everyones butt
    From all the reports I have read, he takes being able to do things that Oliver does in the show petty damn method.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Well. It was just a charity show (for red nose day), so A the course wasn't as hard as normal, the 'celebs' could tag in/cheat etc.. HELL did you see that ladder they made/the 'boost' they gave to some of those gals to 'let them get up the wall?

BUT I loved seeing him prove people wrong who said "him doing the salmon ladder in arrow must be fake"..

I wonder if after this, Stephen (or other arrow alum) might think of giving the REGULAR ANW a run?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Well. It was just a charity show (for red nose day), so A the course wasn't as hard as normal, the 'celebs' could tag in/cheat etc.. HELL did you see that ladder they made/the 'boost' they gave to some of those gals to 'let them get up the wall?

BUT I loved seeing him prove people wrong who said "him doing the salmon ladder in arrow must be fake"..

I wonder if after this, Stephen (or other arrow alum) might think of giving the REGULAR ANW a run?
        If I remember correctly, the one they made the "ladder" for was pretty much scared out of her wits the whole run. I think that was more about helping her conquer her fears than anything else.

From what I understand, it's mostly a timing issue that has kept Amell from competing in the regular series. They usually film those at the time of year where Arrow is filming.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
          If I remember correctly, the one they made the "ladder" for was pretty much scared out of her wits the whole run. I think that was more about helping her conquer her fears than anything else.
          I'm surprised she didn't drop from a panic attack right there and then!

Comment

sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I'm pretty sure the CW wouldn't let him compete to be honest. People have gotten seriously hurt on the show. That's a risk with any physical competition networks do get a lot of say of what actors can and cannot do
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I'm pretty sure the CW wouldn't let him compete to be honest. People have gotten seriously hurt on the show. That's a risk with any physical competition networks do get a lot of say of what actors can and cannot do
                But since he (supposedly) does his own stunts, he should be used to being injured.

Comment

Not even close to the same thing. Stunts are planned and rehearsed several times by the stunt men to make it safe as possible. Even with actors who like to do their stunts, if it was too dangerous the TPTB would require a stunt double
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                  X