Black Lightning (New CW Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    This is finally on Netflix in the UK so is the next thing on my lockdown watchlist!
    I have noticed that Black Lightning, and Supergirl appear on Netflix the moment their seasons end in the US.

Which I do not have the patience to wait for.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

CW has a deal with Netflix that they get the season, 8 days after the season finale
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        CW has a deal with Netflix that they get the season, 8 days after the season finale
        Same goes for Legends of Tomorrow.

The Flash episodes (and Arrow was the same) appear on Netflix a week after airing.

Batwoman is not part of that deal though.

Comment

UK Netflix doesn't get Legends of Tomorrow or The Flash. They've only just restarted showing on Sky One!

Comment

Just finished, pretty good season.

Spoiler:
            Glad the ASA is gone but shame about Henderson and Grace They also handily forgot about Tobias for next season.

I'm surprised so few people have worked out Black Lightning, Thunder and Lightnings identities.

Comment

Superhero identities -- usually the moment I have to forego the believe in proper eye sight. No really, I mean, really? Just put on a pair of glasses or a mask and suddenly nobody recognizes you anymore? Come on...

Comment

Looking forward to January 2021 for the next season of BL. It's going to be a long wait, but I am confident they will do service to what they've built so far.

2019-2020 Season Comment:
                Spoiler:
                I tell you Tobias is that lingering thread. With the defeat of the ASA, Tobias is the only lingering overall storyline. And it's a storyline that has existed since the pilot. I think they could and should resolve it. I like Tobias as a character, but unless they find a way to really cause him to be brought to his lowest low, I can't see him being interesting anymore.

Comment

The word is out!

There's a spinoff coming starring none other than Painkiller, beware of spoilers for the previous seasons of BL. Article link

Comment

There will be a backdoor pilot, like what they did on Arrow with the Canaries, which in the end didn't pan out.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      There will be a backdoor pilot, like what they did on Arrow with the Canaries, which in the end didn't pan out.
                      Not yet! :crosses-fingers:

Comment

Why?!

I mean, I get it. After 3 seasons, most of Black Lightnings enemies have been dealt with and the show is not meant to be episodic, but to tell a single story of a black family of superheroes. But come on, I would love to see the series continue for years.

Thank god there's at least one new season to look forward to.

Comment

Arrow gone, Supergirl on her way out, Black Lightning's lightning about to be depleted (in a manner of speaking)... all my favorite CW-shows are dwindling.

I ain't happy cause I love BL and his family and friends.

Comment

Comment

I'm gonna miss that show so much when it ends. It was so refreshing.

Comment

Only two episodes in as Netflix UK doesnt show it till its over in the UK... The characters are being annoying at the monent! haha. Hoping BL and his ex wife come to their senses!

Comment

Working...
                                X