The Final Battle, Part 2 (622)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    I agree. I would much rather they had just ended it on that high note.. Not buggered it up with a reboot.
    Same here. I cant help but tune in to see the Trainwreck they created, but for me OUAT ended here. Just like Death Note ended for me after the first arc.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I see I am not the only one who feels the show should have just ended. With so many people likely leaving the show, just end it. imo.
      sigpic

Comment

I am actually looking forward to the next season. Freeing up the show to have different characters who, hopefully, will stick around instead of making guest appearances.

I also didn't understand how Gideon stabbing Emma was the third option. Maybe by having her not fight back? But isn't that still Light killing Light?

And how was Gideon considered "light"? When he showed up all grown, it seemed he was using Dark magic, not light.

By the way Hi! Guys! It's cool to still see tomstone, garhkal, and jelgate still kicking

Comment

I agree with many of you that the show should have ended without continuing.
          i.e. ...and they lived happily ever after.
          Total syffy posts: 36,690
          (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
          Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            I am actually looking forward to the next season. Freeing up the show to have different characters who, hopefully, will stick around instead of making guest appearances.

I also didn't understand how Gideon stabbing Emma was the third option. Maybe by having her not fight back? But isn't that still Light killing Light?

And how was Gideon considered "light"? When he showed up all grown, it seemed he was using Dark magic, not light.

By the way Hi! Guys! It's cool to still see tomstone, garhkal, and jelgate still kicking
            Nice to see you still checking in too. The forums have become quite calm.

Yeah, as I wrote before they Ex-machinad the heck out of that ending. In the end nothing that happend in the Final battle was grounded on stuff that happend before. Thats just sloppy writing, just trying to finish it off. That said, I still found it a enjoyable finish to the Series.

I am still going to give next season a chance, but I wish they would have just renamed it or something. Screwing up a perfectly good Series, just because they dont want to Let it Go is pretty sad.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I rewatched the final episode and noticed an homage to Lost. In the final scene, grown-up Henry's apartment number is 815. This is also the plane's flight number in Lost.
              Total syffy posts: 36,690
              (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
              Matthew 5:9

Comment

Looking forward to the new season! Very curious what Storybrooke is like and what happened to Henry.

Comment

I am not really liking the whole 'reboot it all' aspect.. But i will at least give it a few eps to woo me in..

Comment

Working...
                  X