• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praimfaya (413)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON FOUR
    PRAIMFAYA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 413
    As the radiation wave strikes Raven, Clarke, and Bellamy lead a daring plan to escape into space on board Becca's rocket -- but must be willing to sacrifice everything to survive.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 August 2017, 09:44 PM.

I liked the fight to survive for all, but was shocked they didn't spend as much time on the bunker as i would have hoped. I also liked that the team made it up to the ring. BUT what the heck was that ship that landed??? Aliens?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      I liked the fight to survive for all, but was shocked they didn't spend as much time on the bunker as i would have hoped. I also liked that the team made it up to the ring. BUT what the heck was that ship that landed??? Aliens?
      It had some corporation name painted on it in English; "xxxxx corporation", so I doubt it's alien.
      My guess is an as yet unknown player entering the scene. Colonists originally from Earth, returning from someplace?
      After all, assuming the 1200 in the bunker didn't kill each other off in the 6 years that passed, they're probably beyond fighting with each other. So they have have to bring in some new group to fight with.

Comment

The name reads Eligius Corporation, and it's obviously a prisoner transport. I guess the people inside are up to no good....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          It had some corporation name painted on it in English; "xxxxx corporation", so I doubt it's alien.
          My guess is an as yet unknown player entering the scene. Colonists originally from Earth, returning from someplace?
          After all, assuming the 1200 in the bunker didn't kill each other off in the 6 years that passed, they're probably beyond fighting with each other. So they have have to bring in some new group to fight with.
          Nothing in the show up to now, indicated we had that sort of tech, to send a ship to colonize anywhere else though.

Comment

100+ years ago, before Earth was rendered unlivable, they had the tech to build orbital space stations, apparently most major nation states had their own, and they eventually merged them together. They didn't appear to have any sort of FTL, but they certainly had reaction propulsion down. More than enough skills for travel to other planets within our solar system.

Comment

One of the news article we saw when Jaha was looking for places for them to hide from the radiation spoke of an asteroid penal mining colony that earth has lost contact with. I'm guessing that where this ship came from. If that penal colony was on Ceres they could be a major civilisation by now.
              Last edited by knowles2; 27 May 2017, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                One of the news article we saw when Jaha was looking for places for their to hide from the radiation spoke of an asteroid penal mining colony that earth has lost contact with. I'm guessing that where this ship came from. If that penal colony was on Ceres they could be a major civilisation by now.
                Damned good attention to detail there. I think we've just come up with the rough outline for next year. Now, if we can just get them to write the details in so these newcomers aren't just some new group to fight with.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                  One of the news article we saw when Jaha was looking for places for them to hide from the radiation spoke of an asteroid penal mining colony that earth has lost contact with. I'm guessing that where this ship came from. If that penal colony was on Ceres they could be a major civilisation by now.
                  Hm.. Which ep was that in? I might have to go back and re-watch it..

And with it being what. a year after the supposed opening of the 'arc' in the ground and no contact. Anyone bet they are dead?

Comment

Hm.. Which ep was that in? I might have to go back and re-watch it..
                    S4E3 "The Four Horsemen" I believe.

Comment

Pity it's not still on the CW network.. I can only go back to ep 8.. And i am NOT getting a netflix/hulu account just for that...

Comment

I'll check it in a few days. Netflix has a deal with CW that has them getting the season 8 days after the finale
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, I know I'm extremely late with this but I've just finished watching season 4 a few days ago and now that the rush of the first watch is gone, I was thinking about two points.

The first is the bunker and how it's related too the grounders. Well, it was never addressed directly and I don't know whether it's obvious or not or maybe I just missed it. I believe the grounders are the descendants of level twelve of the cult who built the bunker and it would explain why they are susceptible to these grounders beliefs considering it's how they ended up there, especially when time passes and traces of science is gone since the original ones never taught their children about science, just their beliefs. I also believe that's how Becca managed to control them and become their first commander. She must have used that.

Now about the second point, which is the prison transport. I was thinking, well, we haven't seen all of America. Maybe there are other survivors. But there is also a wider picture here. We assumed that only the Americans had survivors, but there are other countries in this world. Maybe they have their own survivors. Other countries could have built bunkers or went to space. And we also know there are mining colonies on different asteroids in the solar systems. Maybe they also had a prison out there. It could have been the prisoners who came back or someone who escaped Earth and used the prison as a place to wait out the 100 years and now that it's been 104 years, they can all come back.

I don't know that's what I'm thinking now that it's been a few days since I watched the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilgharrah View Post
                            Now about the second point, which is the prison transport. I was thinking, well, we haven't seen all of America. Maybe there are other survivors. But there is also a wider picture here. We assumed that only the Americans had survivors, but there are other countries in this world. Maybe they have their own survivors. Other countries could have built bunkers or went to space. And we also know there are mining colonies on different asteroids in the solar systems. Maybe they also had a prison out there. It could have been the prisoners who came back or someone who escaped Earth and used the prison as a place to wait out the 100 years and now that it's been 104 years, they can all come back.

I don't know that's what I'm thinking now that it's been a few days since I watched the finale.
                            But as we saw that Primfia blast was affecting the whole world. If those bunkers/other survivors were elsewhere, shouldn't THEY have been smashed too?

Comment

well they would have their own bunkers. The only difference is, these ones could have gotten out after 6 years while the ones in Becca's crypt haven't.
                              Or of course they could have also come from the mining colonies on asteroids in our solar system or maybe a space prison as I assumed in my previous post.

Comment

Working...
                              X