Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Praimfaya (413)

Default Re: Praimfaya (413)

I still believe these are bit prisoners. They could have been people who had to use the space prison as a place to spend the 200 of radiation because they had no other choice. So these could be both prisoners and non- prisoners who had to live together similar to what the grounders had to do to live in the bunker for 5 years

Major General

I agree. The fact we STILL never found out how many of those other parts of the arc survived the crash (we know a few didn't, but not all blew up), whether there were any other pockets of grounders around the world, or even their own versions of the 'mountain men'..

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgharrah View Post
    I still believe these are bit prisoners. They could have been people who had to use the space prison as a place to spend the 200 of radiation because they had no other choice. So these could be both prisoners and non- prisoners who had to live together similar to what the grounders had to do to live in the bunker for 5 years
    People sent to that prison would have died of old age a long time ago...it'd be their descendants.

Just like we have the descendant of the Grounders who think the same way and have the same beliefs that increased on the cost of science.
    So the descendant of the prisoners would be even more ruthless.

Major General

Thing is, since 99% or more, of prisons i know of, don't make their own food, they are supplied by the outside world, HOW would a moon-base or asteroid belt prison have survived all this time??

They could've done it out of necessity just like they did on the Ark. Maybe they planted their own food. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Thing is, since 99% or more, of prisons i know of, don't make their own food, they are supplied by the outside world, HOW would a moon-base or asteroid belt prison have survived all this time??
    That is a good question....

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgharrah View Post
    They could've done it out of necessity just like they did on the Ark. Maybe they planted their own food. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
    The Ark stations were meant to be self sustaining, like colonies, to a point. It is possible that it would be cheaper to have some level of self sustainability in the prison as well (Saves money on having to include food in their supply transports).

Prisoners work on lots of things while in prison so why not add farming to the equation

Major General

Let's hope this is something they go INTO in S5.

A show like the 100 really cares about details, so don't worry, they will.

I'm sorta hoping they take a different track. So far, each time they meet a new group of people, shortly afterwards, they start fighting with them and the blood & guts start spilling again.

I'm sick and tired of that from this show. If they bring a new group in and they can peacefully mix in with the current folks and work to confront the other challenges they face, that would be great. But based on past behavior, it will be just more fighting.
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

This show has always been about blood and fighting and it's always so messy, so don't expect a peaceful season. If they become friends with those, then there has to be other enemies, maybe some other new group that will be introduced in season 5