• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chosen (412)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON FOUR
    THE CHOSEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 412
    Tensions run high as the leaders of Skaikru decide who will survive inside the bunker -- or whether they will risk all their lives by fighting Octavia and the Grounder clans. Clarke and Bellamy attempt to rescue Raven before time runs out, but run into trouble on the road.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 August 2017, 09:41 PM.

Egads. I really hated Jaha for what he did, but it did seem like he redeamed himself a LITTLE in the end.. And i was really thumbing up for abby in willing to give HER spot up, but that got poopooed by Kane calling her a 'stay'..
    I loved though how they used Clarkes list in the end.

And i wonder. CAN all those people (montey, his gal, clarke, bellamy, raven, and those other 2) really fit in that capsule?

Comment

Abby, being a medical doctor, was one of the few people I would consider as essential. I was wondering where Kane, Jaha and the rest got off automatically reserving 1/5 of their one hundred beds to themselves and their friends.

As far as fitting into the spacecraft, wasn't the dropship they landed in laid out so that the occupants stood against the walls, rather than in chairs/couches as is more typical? It's big enough to hold them all like that, I think.

Oh, and I hope Jaha wasn't on Clarke's list...

Comment

From seeing Raven run her tests 3 eps ago, it barely seemed big enough for her and 1 other.. let alone 6 AND the gear they will need to bring..

Comment

I would think it's not the physical space so much as the amount of weight it can lift to orbit and the number of people its resources can provide for. The writers can cover that.

Comment

They just need it to get them up. Not up and down though.

Comment

Working...
            X