• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Other Side (411)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON FOUR
    THE OTHER SIDE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 411
    Bellamy fights to convince Jaha, Abby, and Clarke to let the other clans into the bunker, while Raven's hallucinations help her to hatch a new plan to save her life. Back in Arkadia, Monty deals with the reality of his friends' decision.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 August 2017, 09:48 PM.

Man. I really wish when Jaha was saying "But we will survive" Abby or someone else asked the question "DO we deserve to do so though">> CAUSE right now, i am actually siding with Luna, in that NO ONE deserves to live, with the amount of backstabbing, breaking oaths, and murderin one another ALL involved have done..

But i loved the pieces with Raven...

Comment

Jaha ought to be right in his element; choosing who lives or dies.

I still maintain he should have died after pushing that kid out of the boat to save his sorry arse a few seasons back.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Jaha ought to be right in his element; choosing who lives or dies.

I still maintain he should have died after pushing that kid out of the boat to save his sorry arse a few seasons back.
        Same here. AND how is anyone taking orders from him anyway, when that other guy is chancellor..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Same here. AND how is anyone taking orders from him anyway, when that other guy is chancellor..
          Didn't someone ask that same question in the episode? "Who made you boss?" or similar.

Comment

Working...
          X