• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lian Yu (523)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FIVE
    LIAN YU
    EPISODE NUMBER - 523
    Oliver returns to Lian Yu and assembles a team of tenuous allies -- including Slade Wilson, Merlyn, Nyssa, and Digger Harkness -- to confront Chase and rescue his loved ones, who are being held captive on the island. Five years in the past, Oliver must survive a final confrontation with Kovar.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 May 2017, 08:21 AM.

Some nice fights, and i liked the closure he got with Slade. BUT who thinks any of those left on the island survived all that damn explosions??
    OR if Malcom is still alive??? And i wonder, if they DID survive, what about Black syren and the other enemies? Would they have survived??

Comment

I can believe Malcolm is dead but of course not everyone died on Lian Yu. At the very least Black Siren is alive since she is a regular next season
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I was expecting Slade to die. I'm pleasantly surprised that he didn't, at least not any more explicitly than everyone else in the supporting cast.

I really feel like Malcolm should be dead after that, but it was off screen and this is a comic book show. Seriously, though, trying to make me feel bad for his death is pointless. He was a monster. He was an abusive mass murdering nuclear terrorist who is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

John Barrowmans has said he isnt involved in anything next season, but you never know!

Nice cliffhanger though...

Comment

It would be a surprisingly low key death for a character like him that has been around since the start of the show if that was his real final death.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I can believe Malcolm is dead but of course not everyone died on Lian Yu. At the very least Black Siren is alive since she is a regular next season
              How though. She was KO'ed and left in that cathederal thinggy.. In the almost center of the island..
              Unless there were no bombs placed there..

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              I was expecting Slade to die. I'm pleasantly surprised that he didn't, at least not any more explicitly than everyone else in the supporting cast.

I really feel like Malcolm should be dead after that, but it was off screen and this is a comic book show. Seriously, though, trying to make me feel bad for his death is pointless. He was a monster. He was an abusive mass murdering nuclear terrorist who is responsible for tens of thousands of deaths.
              Which is why imo Thea's reaction was just.. She hated him for all he did, but still was torn about feeling his loss.
              And i agree, this is a comic show so even if we sEE the death, they can still return somehow..

Comment

Beats me. Will have to wait until September. But we know from production on S6 when it starts whose survives
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Slade probably took them all back to his cell and hid there, you know how time works, one scene they're all standing around a plane with bombs around, next scene Chase blows his head off on the boat causing the bombs to go off, but in story terms four hours has passed and they managed to get to the safety of the ARGUS supply ship or prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                    Slade probably took them all back to his cell and hid there, you know how time works, one scene they're all standing around a plane with bombs around, next scene Chase blows his head off on the boat causing the bombs to go off, but in story terms four hours has passed and they managed to get to the safety of the ARGUS supply ship or prison.
                    IIRC when the team found all those bombs though, they were already in comms with oli ON that boat..

Comment

True, but it still doesn't mean Promephous didn't spend a while circling the bay taunting Oliver about things, they're not going to kill all but one of the main cast off in one scene, they'll be some maguffin that saves them.

Comment

More than likely. Even people we SEE die, don't seen to stay dead.

Comment

So who thinks they actually perished on the Island

Anywho nice to see Nyssa back. I like her. Pity they couldn't find a way to keep her onboard
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X