• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World's End (422)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    WORLD'S END
    EPISODE NUMBER - 422
    The S.H.I.E.L.D. team gains a powerful weapon against Aida when Ghost Rider returns, seeking to take the Darkhold out of our realm. As the agents fight against Aida's many Inhuman powers, Yo-Yo enters the Framework on a dangerous mission to rescue Mack before the virtual world collapses entirely.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 June 2017, 07:33 PM.

Wow what a way to end it. LOVED the ghost rider fights, and even seeing Phil take it on for a litte

BT what was the deal they made? Inquiring minds waana know.
    Also, was that a Space ship the team was on at the end? Does this mean cause of the start of the Inhumans TV show, we are done with AoS?

And i felt how the doc just sat there, had his glass up to drink then "poof" gone (drink falls to sand) was very well done..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      BT what was the deal they made? Inquiring minds waana know.
      Also, was that a Space ship the team was on at the end? Does this mean cause of the start of the Inhumans TV show, we are done with AoS?
      Season 5 has been announced, but it'll be a mid-season debut so it probably won't be back until January or February (after Inhumans season 1)

Comment

So "The Russian" is still out there and has read the Darkhold.

What deal did Coulson make?

Was that an Inhuman space prison? Other ideas?

Good episode.
        sigpic

Comment

Part of me can't help but feel it would have been cooler if Jemma was the one that was secretly Ghostrider, but I guess the have a plan for some future reveals about Phil when it comes to that.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
            Read it yes. But he's a head controlling robots.

What deal did Coulson make?
            That's what i asked..

Was that an Inhuman space prison? Other ideas?
            Definitely seems like a space ship..

Comment

I wondered if the space ship was the 'deal' done, Phil didn't seem to be himself, as if he was under hypnosis or something? Or maybe the deal is Ghostrider can take over Phil's body anytime the need arises now and the ship is something else, like an intergalactic prison or something.

Comment

Is it me but did Coulson know they were going to be "picked up" by SWORD?!?!?!? Maybe?!??!?!? If he did I hope they hid Zephyr One in a safe place for when they return to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
                  Is it me but did Coulson know they were going to be "picked up" by SWORD?!?!?!? Maybe?!??!?!? If he did I hope they hid Zephyr One in a safe place for when they return to earth.
                  Picked up by SWORD?? What's that?

Comment

"SWORD" is one of the counterparts to SHIELD in the comics, they deal with extra terrestrial threats. But I was under the impression the MCU doesn't have the rights to them.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                      "SWORD" is one of the counterparts to SHIELD in the comics, they deal with extra terrestrial threats. But I was under the impression the MCU doesn't have the rights to them.
                      Joss Whedon created sword and Jed Whedon is an executive producer.
                      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                      sigpic

Comment

Wikipedia says they first appeared in an X-Men comic book. Which would suggest to me the rights could maybe be owned by Fox, like the X-Men movies.
                        Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 21 May 2017, 01:37 PM.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                          Ahh.. Didn't know that. Thanks for the info!

Comment

I think the Ghost Rider/Quake tag team to destroy him was meant to be the death of his character.
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The controlling head is still out there though, isnt it?

Comment

Working...
                              X