No announcement yet.

World's End (422)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, but if its LMDs are destroyed and Aida is dead, it's just a head in a jar on a table somewhere, isn't it?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      True, but if its LMDs are destroyed and Aida is dead, it's just a head in a jar on a table somewhere, isn't it?
      When he was talking to Aida he said she didn't know where his brain was and he could keep making more bodies. He was a pretty strategic dude before reading the Darkhold and being turned into some kind of hive brain...the potential for him to get stronger is there.
      sigpic

Comment

That's true too. I'd be interested in seeing him return as a Big Bad, since he didn't end up having a great deal of development this year. But I also wouldn't be surprised (or disappointed) if they don't go that way.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

That's true too. I'd be interested in seeing him return as a Big Bad, since he didn't end up having a great deal of development this year. But I also wouldn't be surprised (or disappointed) if they don't go that way.
          Perhaps he will make the big baddie for the first half of S5..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Perhaps he will make the big baddie for the first half of S5..
            You know what they say..."cut off the head and 2 more will rise to take its place" just this time it's meant to be taken literally.

Comment

Then maybe they need to figure out where the head is and take IT out.

Comment

So is that character supposed to be MODOK? I had heard people talking about how maybe he was the MCU version of that character, but he was missing most of the important elements of MODOK, so I figured not.

But then in the last couples episodes he said his body was "designed only for killing." Maybe it was just a subtle reference to the rumors?

Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 25 May 2017, 11:43 AM.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                  So is that character supposed to be MODOK? I had heard people talking about how maybe he was the MCU version of that character, but he was missing most of the important elements of MODOK, so I figured not.

But then in the last couples episodes he said his body was "designed only for killing." Maybe it was just a subtle reference tot he rumors?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CFc7s4aDlM
                  While loosely similar I don't think The Russian is MODOK.

That being said, if they really wanted, it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to get there. I still see The Russian as some supporting muscle behind another Big Bad that will come about for next season.
                  sigpic

Comment

IMO he's smart and powerful enough he doesn't need to be yet another lackey..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Wow what a way to end it. LOVED the ghost rider fights, and even seeing Phil take it on for a litte

BT what was the deal they made? Inquiring minds waana know.
                      Also, was that a Space ship the team was on at the end? Does this mean cause of the start of the Inhumans TV show, we are done with AoS?

And i felt how the doc just sat there, had his glass up to drink then "poof" gone (drink falls to sand) was very well done..
                      The deal with the devil will be revealed eventually, in Marvel's own sweet time. Yes, that was a space ship that we saw Coulson on, looking out at an asteroid field. That's where he is, maybe they are, according to what we are being told. Not done with AoS, just parked in space for awhile.

Comment

Are all the bodies dead? Or just the ones we saw?

Comment

Working...
                        X