• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Return (421)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    THE RETURN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 421
    Coulson and May find themselves trapped behind enemy lines after awakening from the Framework, while Daisy, Simmons, and the airborne S.H.I.E.L.D. team must stay alive long enough to come to their aid. Elsewhere, "Ophelia" tries to convince Fitz that she has been acting in his best interest.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 31 May 2017, 09:26 PM.

So Mr Russian is reading the Darkhold and wants to use that knowedge to rewrite OUR wordl to mimic the framework world.> Holy spitballs batman.
    The explosion caused by Aida and co when they were taking over the playground, put shield on a wanted list (Again?? Really)..
    Aida has multiple powers, inc a fiery regeneration like one. Guess we got the answer to our questions from last week!!

AND how quickly she got into feels emotions, loved how child like (at times) she seemed to be.... I also loved how Fitz used that to get her to help mac out. PITY she's experiencing a BIG one now, Rejection.. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and all that.

Loved watching Daisy and co, work to get the bus mark 2 back up to fighting str, but i wondered, why didn't they just drop to an altitude to where the doors could be opened to try and wash out the fire??

LOVED the dillema yoyo had to make, but fear she made the wrong call putting herself into the framework.

AND YAY.. Ghost rider back!

Comment

I really enjoyed the Ghost Rider coming back. At that moment I was wondering how exactly were they going to fight Aida (Whose entire shift is something I really really liked) and then comes Robbie Reyes and I'm like, oh, that's how they'll beat her.

I wasn't a huge fan of the framework thing to be honest, but this certainly made it more than worth it. And yeah, I agree with garhkal's sentiment, why is Shield destroyed and on the run again? That's like beating a dead horse...let's move on from that.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        I really enjoyed the Ghost Rider coming back. At that moment I was wondering how exactly were they going to fight Aida (Whose entire shift is something I really really liked) and then comes Robbie Reyes and I'm like, oh, that's how they'll beat her.

I wasn't a huge fan of the framework thing to be honest, but this certainly made it more than worth it. And yeah, I agree with garhkal's sentiment, why is Shield destroyed and on the run again? That's like beating a dead horse...let's move on from that.
        This season has be nothing but awesome loved seeing Ghost rider back can't wait to see him fight Aida. I think it wasn't just one thing that put sheild back on the run it was all of it. Mace dead the explosion and all the robot bodies. So how many powers has Aida got that's 3 so far or 4 if you count what appears to be enhanced strength.
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          I actually LIKED the whole Framework (agents of hydra) angle.. Nice look at an alternate reality without actually going to one..

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
          This season has be nothing but awesome loved seeing Ghost rider back can't wait to see him fight Aida. I think it wasn't just one thing that put sheild back on the run it was all of it. Mace dead the explosion and all the robot bodies. So how many powers has Aida got that's 3 so far or 4 if you count what appears to be enhanced strength.
          And since in the past we HAVE seen powered individuals in side that room unable to use THEIR powers, why was, all of a sudden, Aida able to use hers??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            And since in the past we HAVE seen powered individuals in side that room unable to use THEIR powers, why was, all of a sudden, Aida able to use hers??
            Think about it a minute. All the inhumans they "studied" in the matrix and mapping top level SHIELD agents minds would have given her the ability the overcome the effects of the containment room, theoretically.

Comment

I actually LIKED the whole Framework (agents of hydra) angle.. Nice look at an alternate reality without actually going to one..

The room never took their powers away it was just a room you couldn't escape from. And people wouldn't use their powers cause sheild would come in and shoot them.

With the 3 powers it's clear Aida has she's almost a villain worthy of the Avengers involvement.
              Last edited by Jeffer; 11 May 2017, 07:16 AM.
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
                Think about it a minute. All the inhumans they "studied" in the matrix and mapping top level SHIELD agents minds would have given her the ability the overcome the effects of the containment room, theoretically.
                How though would she? UNless it was Fitz's knowledge that helped her overcome it..

Comment

How though would she? UNless it was Fitz's knowledge that helped her overcome it..
                  That's possible.....

Comment

Working...
                  X