• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finish Line (323)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    FINISH LINE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 323
    Following a shocking loss Barry decides to do the one thing Savitar would never expect: help him recover his humanity. But when things go awry, Team Flash must rely on each other to survive a final showdown with the evil speedster.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 May 2017, 10:17 PM.

That was a twist i didn't see coming, that HR had mimiced Iris's face onto him and took her place.. Pity i actually LIKED HR..
    I also liked how Cisco got saved by Gypsy (you idiot, we are linked!).. Didn't like the "we defeat him with love" crap.. BUT i did like him vibing into the armor then shattering it!

So any bets that within 3-4 eps in the new season he will be back??

Comment

I couldn't help but feel Barry was extremely irresponsible. If he hadn't turned his back on Savitar and casually walked away from a guy he knew had superspeed and was dangerous, Iris wouldn't have been forced to shoot somebody. I don't know about you, but I would think that unnecessarily forcing your significant other kill somebody is being a bad fiance. All he had to do was pay attention to Savitar for a few more moments.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        So any bets that within 3-4 eps in the new season he will be back??
        The S4 premiere
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh Wally should have no speed again, right? Because that how it should work now that Savitar never existed if we're following the stupid version of causality that the Arrowverse works on.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I dont understand the whole speedforce trap thing. That cant be how its supposed to be, after all its not like they freed something when they put him in there the first time. It was created for him, so why is it crucial to the speedforces balance?
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

HR dying Id guessed, but didnt see that ending coming.

I too believe this isnt the last we've seen of Barry Allen...

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                Oh Wally should have no speed again, right? Because that how it should work now that Savitar never existed if we're following the stupid version of causality that the Arrowverse works on.
                That is a good question. WILL this erasure of Savatar from the timeline, mean he never existed to trap those who were his 'voices' and thus mean all those who GAINED powers from him (and the philosopher's stone) no longer have them>>

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                I dont understand the whole speedforce trap thing. That cant be how its supposed to be, after all its not like they freed something when they put him in there the first time. It was created for him, so why is it crucial to the speedforces balance?
                No damn clue myself. You would think if savatar's erased, then the trap would also be gone..

Comment

I figured it was HR last week the way he looked at the piece of Savitar's armor was pretty telling. I didn't see that ending coming tho. And it was awesome to see Jay back.

My best guess for the stuff Savitar did not getting erased is the same with Thawne he technically got erased but because he went back in time past the point of his own creation that stuff remained if he had went forward in time and did things those things would be erased but because he did that stuff in the past it stays.

And the speed force exists outside of normal space time. So when Barry created it even tho what he created it for is gone it still remained there.
                  Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                  sigpic

Comment

1. I liked how they tried to turn pizza face, and for a min I thought it would work. Kindof felt bad for him... But I'm a wuss, so...

2. I thought Barry agreed to go into the SF way too easily. Like he had to have a plan in the back of his mind already on how to get out of it or something. (Kindof like how Kyle agreed to go with the people pretending to be his real parents in Kyle XY.)

I don't really care for the way they deal with time travel. None of it makes any sense... Like the hunters or whatever they are called that only seem to care about time being changed when they are needed for the story. All other times it's not a problem. :shrugs:

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post

Plot requirements lol

In theory it shouldn't affect Wally because Savitar was killed, he wasn't erased from existence, as silly as their previous story about Wally loosing his speed because Barry had his mind wiped was, it's not the same scenario.

What is going to be more interesting is if the writers remember this plot in the future and have Barry create a time remnant to try and defeat a Savitar (perhaps the real Savitar from the comics) in a future season, have that remnant be burnt and then shunned by the rest of Team Flash and then disappear without a trace so as to tie back to this storyline, or whether they'll just forget this storyline exists come 2018. That is the kind of story you write now and put in the can for a later season, perhaps one of your last, to bookend the series, like what Eureka did with their final episode.

I saw the whole plot coming a mile off unfortunately, apart from the reason for him going into the speedforce at the end, I though that would be as punishment for his continued meddling in the timeline, not to use him as a cork.

Comment

But Savitar vanished into nothingness the same way Thawne did. Either he was erased from existence or that was sure an kind of unbelievable gun that Iris shot him with.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

But Savitar vanished into nothingness the same way Thawne did. Either he was erased from existence or that was sure an kind of unbelievable gun that Iris shot him with.
                          Yes but thawns actions before he was erased still happend I.e. Barry's mom getting killed
                          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                          sigpic

Comment

Savitar's actions before getting amnesia also still happened, but Wally still nonsensically lost his speed.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Savitar's actions before getting amnesia also still happened, but Wally still nonsensically lost his speed.
                              Yeah I agree that that doesn't make sense. Just because he didn't remember doing it doesn't mean he didn't.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X