No announcement yet.

Infantino Street (322)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sure do like to exaggerate Linda. The only life he affected was Captain Cold who was already going to die
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

His meddlingwith with the timeline caused the whole Savitar nonsense, which leads to Iris being killed, which turned Caitlyn into killer frost, and for Cisco's brother dying. Not to mention John's baby changing gender
      sigpic

Comment

We have already been over this part. It's easy to judge him now. Not so much when you have no idea saving his mother would have so many repercussions
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          We have already been over this part. It's easy to judge him now. Not so much when you have no idea saving his mother would have so many repercussions
          But he already saw how going back in time (like at the end of season 1) caused a singularity over Central City that threaten to kill thousands, if not millions. Going back in time has always resulted in a negative side affect. And yet, Barry disregards it. This show was suppose to be lighter than Arrow, but it's far worse to me.

Comment

Mrja84, I can't remember that far back but that happened? So he never learns? Just disregards everything and everyone that isn't friend or family, ignoring any consequences time and time again. A hero wouldn't keep doing that. A villain wouldn't care about consequences. Like Joe said when Barry went back in time to get Snart, that's how it all started but he still went back in time again. Again ignoring any consequences that might surface
            sigpic

Comment

And how is he to know his meddling with snart makes it to where snart now won't make his sacrifice (and it winds up having to be rory..?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Mrja84, I can't remember that far back but that happened? So he never learns? Just disregards everything and everyone that isn't friend or family, ignoring any consequences time and time again. A hero wouldn't keep doing that. A villain wouldn't care about consequences. Like Joe said when Barry went back in time to get Snart, that's how it all started but he still went back in time again. Again ignoring any consequences that might surface
                It smells like a retconn. I am a little fuzzy too because even when he accidentally goes back in time the whole back in time the black hole doesn't occur
                Jelgate is right

Comment

It smells like a retconn. I am a little fuzzy too because even when he accidentally goes back in time the whole back in time the black hole doesn't occur
                  Time travel is confusing, and I just found out this ep wasn't the finale... DOH!!! So my giddiness at Iris being killed is a bit premature
                  sigpic

Comment

Maybe. Maybe not. I've seen the finale so I won't say a word
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Maybe. Maybe not. I've seen the finale so I won't say a word
                      Damn how to keep a girl hanging
                      sigpic

Comment

Do you really want me to spoil you?
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                          Captain Cold is channelling his inner Mark Hamill..

Did he always talk that way and I just never noticed?

He sounds like Mark Hamill's Joker.
                          He talks the same way in Prison Break, I'm beginning to think it's the only voice the actor does. The Heatwave actor on the other hand, talks completely differently in Prison Break.

Comment

It seems both of them always star together..

Comment

Do you really want me to spoil you?
                              No, I want to be surprised whether good or bad
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X