• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cause and Effect (321)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    CAUSE AND EFFECT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 321
    Following the stunning revelation of Savitar's identity the team attempts to thwart their enemy by a procedure that prevents Barry from forming new memories -- inadvertently leaving him with no memory of who he is. Tracy and H.R., meanwhile, make progress on a way to trap Savitar once and for all.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 May 2017, 10:50 AM.

I found this ep somewhat funny.
    Loved seeing Killer frost somewhat mellowing out, and had a chuckle at the kiss between HR and TB..

Comment

It's still disappointing that Barry isn't fast enough to slap a pair of the power dampening bracelets on Catlin.
      Last edited by Jeffer; 10 May 2017, 04:32 PM.
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe they think that doing so might turn her further away from a 'sense of betrayal'..

Comment

If it didn't succeed for sure but it should he should be fast enough to do it before she can react. Unless she what's to be killer frost and takes it off.
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Does Savitar remember everything to the exact second Barry does it? If he does Barry should step away and let the team make plans which could be the only way to beat him. There is no possible way Barry can beat someone that knows exactly what he knows at the exact same second. It also means Barry could never be fast enough to beat him cause Savitar would just act at the moment he knows Barry would start running.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh my God, now Savitar makes even less sense! If he's a time remnant, then why does he care what happens to the original Barry. Why does he require breaking Barry by killing Iris, only the time remnant needs to go off the deep end for him to become Savitar!

If Barry knows that he was a time remnant created to defeat Savitar, then now all Barry has to do is not create a time remnant to defeat Savitar. Then Savitar wouldn't exist!

How can Savitar only exist because of Savitar's interference with the timeline when that is explicitly not how time travel works in the Arrowverse!? If it was, then Flashpoint would have been impossible!

*Sigh* And then the rest of the episode featured the nonsense Legends of Tomorrow version of cause and effect.

I used to joke to myself that one or more writers on this show must have had their significant other cheat on them with the abstract concept of consistency. And so when they found out, they swore vengeance against consistency and vowed that if they had a TV show, consistency would never be a part of it.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

So Barry caused everything that's happened because of his selfish need to change the past to suit him? Yet he still messes with the timeline. The more he tries to "fix" his mistakes the worse it gets. I'm beginning to wonder who the biggest threat is. The Flash or the villains
                sigpic

Comment

Hence why i keep wondering why people call HIM hero..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    So Barry caused everything that's happened because of his selfish need to change the past to suit him? Yet he still messes with the timeline. The more he tries to "fix" his mistakes the worse it gets. I'm beginning to wonder who the biggest threat is. The Flash or the villains
                    Hindsight is 20/20
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Hindsight is 20/20
                      He's had about 20 hindsights
                      sigpic

Comment

Then you missed the point
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Then you missed the point
                          You know I can be slow at times
                          sigpic

Comment

And that is why I am always right. It means it easy to judge from our seats. It's harder from the protagonist's point of view
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                            X