Nevertheless, She Persisted (222)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    If Kara has to be with someone I'd hope it was someone who respected her and trusted her and not treated here like a damsel needing to be saved, who would also respect her as Supergirl
    What show are you watching? He wouldn't make the sacrifices he made if he didn't respect her
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

After the lead got released the Daxamite soldiers got beamed back up to the ships. Why didn't they beam up Rhea? And why did it take longer for t to hsve an affect on Mon-El? Was it because he was under the yellow sun for longer? Also wouldn't the lead have some kind of effect on humans? Will the lead eventually dissipate or is it in the atmosphere for good?
      They specifically said it was too low a concentration to effect humans and that Mon-El would be able to last longer because of the yellow sun, but I'm not sure about why Rhea stayed behind.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        What show are you watching? He wouldn't make the sacrifices he made if he didn't respect her
        The only sacrifice he made was right at the end when they had to release the lead. Every other time his first thought was to run

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
        They specifically said it was too low a concentration to effect humans and that Mon-El would be able to last longer because of the yellow sun, but I'm not sure about why Rhea stayed behind.
        Ah right, there was so much going on I didn't catch some things. I figured he lasted longer because of the length of time he's been on Earth compared to the others. Rhea staying behind was kinda odd.

But at least Mon-El is gone, that pleases me and there will be some angsty Kara for a while.

Who is that baby at the end of the ep?
        sigpic

Comment

That's BS. At the beginning yes but Mon-El hasn't been a coward at all in the back half.
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            I rather suspect they are going to be fighting with their version of the EPA for quite some time.
            Well being we have not seen any evidence of repremands for all the other things they have done illegal (IMO) what makes you think they will fear anything the EPA does/says>?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Well being we have not seen any evidence of repremands for all the other things they have done illegal (IMO) what makes you think they will fear anything the EPA does/says>?
              Especially since Lillian, the head of a terrorist organization, claimed responsibility. The EPA probably won't be able to find her.

Comment

Uh what's EPA?
                A U.S. federal level regulatory agency, charged with creating laws that protect the environment. They would have a field day going after something that spews lead, known to be quite harmful in the atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  A U.S. federal level regulatory agency, charged with creating laws that protect the environment. They would have a field day going after something that spews lead, known to be quite harmful in the atmosphere.
                  Thanks. I'm not from the U.S. so not familiar with some of the organisations

At least the Mon-El thing is a mute point now that he's gone, thankfully
                  sigpic

Comment

For now. Nothing has been sad about how long and if it's permanent
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

What I want to know is, who let the SuperGirl team raid the StarGate prop room, cause those daxamites were using Ma'Toks.............
                      sigpic
                      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

A wizard did it
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Well he can't return to earth now it's toxic for Daximites
                          sigpic

Comment

You assume their is no way to fix that
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

That's BS. At the beginning yes but Mon-El hasn't been a coward at all in the back half.
                              Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but Mon-El listened to what Kara wished only twice: when she told him to get of the ship, and when she told him to get off the planet. Usually he dismissed her wishes since she's a woman.
                              sigpic

Comment

Well he can't return to earth now it's toxic for Daximites
                                You assume their is no way to fix that
                                I think the writer's seriously mucked up Manuel's redemption arc. To me it just didn't feel sincere. One episode he'd just been his misogynistic self, and "two seconds later" [apply French accent] he's a changed man.

Not to me. To me he didn't seem less of a self centered misogynist he was before, he just accepted Kara for being stronger than him. And even that took him a lot of persuading to accept that.

So there are enough people who dislike his character, so the methods of de-leading the atmosphere will basically depend on the dislike of his character. (Even if CW the Prince of CW can be in any show he wants)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X