Gatecon 2018: The Invasion Sept 14-16, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gatecon 2018: The Invasion Sept 14-16, 2018

The original first fan-run Stargate convention which began in 2000.

Just thought I'd start this thread because some guests have been announced and hotel booking links provided on the forum and on the Facebook pages.

http://gatecon.com/

Bump

Comment

Sorry for not posting on here until now - but huge thanks to ScifigirlSG for starting the thread.

I just wanted to give you a guest update incase you haven't already seen on our Facebook, forum or website.

Announced today as confirmed guests are Michael Shanks and Lexa Doig who join the already announced line-up of Teryl Rothery, Colin Cunningham, Gary Jones, Andrew Jackson, Jill Teed, Martin Wood, Erick Avari, Alexis Cruz, Rainbow Sun Francks, Steve Bacic, Dan Shea, Frida Betrani, Mike Dopud and David DeLuise

Many Thanks
      Gatecon

Comment

Ticket tiers and prices now announced...but not on sale yet...

http://www.gatecon.com/forum/index.php?topic=425.0

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Amanda Tapping has just been added to the guest-list joining Michael Shanks, Lexa Doig, Teryl Rothery, Colin Cunningham, Gary Jones, Andrew Jackson, Jill Teed, Martin Wood, Erick Avari, Alexis Cruz, Rainbow Sun Francks, Steve Bacic, Dan Shea, Frida Betrani, Mike Dopud and David DeLuise

Comment

The latest guest-list:
            Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Lexa Doig, Teryl Rothery, Colin Cunningham, JR Bourne, Gary Jones, Andrew Jackson, Jill Teed, Mika McKinnon, Sabine Bauer, Mark Haynes, Martin Wood, Erick Avari, Alexis Cruz, Rainbow Sun Francks, Dan Shea, Steve Bacic, Frida Betrani, Mike Dopud, David DeLuise, Peter Flemming, Barry Campbell, Alex Zahara, Andee Frizzell and Patrick Currie.

Last few GOLD tickets. Silver and Copper also still available.
            http://www.gatecon.com
            Last edited by Gatecon; 01 September 2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Just curious, not that i can go, where will be?

Comment

Gatecon is held at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport hotel in Richmond, BC, Canada

Comment

Bought a Gold ticket.
                  Last edited by ScifigirlSG; 14 December 2017, 10:32 AM. Reason: Not driving up to Canada

Comment

Bump

Comment

Gold tickets are now sold out. Silver and Copper are available. Platinum was sold out first day by special draw. I couldn't afford $599USD.

Comment

Banquet tickets are on sale. Got mine!

Comment

Registration begins on Sept 13, so....

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...2&font=cursive

Comment

No Gatecon for me. Don't know if organizers are going to allow bought tickets to be sold.

Comment

Wish I had seen this before buying my silver ticket.

It says in the terms and conditions that private resales are only allowed if the event is sold out, but I think it said that last time too and people were still able to sell their tickets.

Sorry you can't go now!

Comment

Working...
                              X