X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Along the Watchtower (1223)

Episode Synopsis:

Originally posted by BuddyTV
    rom the CW: "Lucifer battles Sam, Dean and Castiel for control of his unborn child."
    Original Air Date: 05/18/2017
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 18 May 2017, 05:19 PM. Reason: Details added.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Wow can't believe where they went with this episode. I can't believe Crowley is gone and Cas and Mary. Sam and Dean are the only regulars left at this point.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
      Wow can't believe where they went with this episode. I can't believe Crowley is gone and Cas and Mary. Sam and Dean are the only regulars left at this point.
      This is Supernatural, nobody is permanently dead. Especially with lucifers son and God as a buddy. I am sad Rowena might be gone for good though. I liked her alot.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        This is Supernatural, nobody is permanently dead. Especially with lucifers son and God as a buddy. I am sad Rowena might be gone for good though. I liked her alot.
        Jack had a pretty evil looking smile there at the end so I'm not sure he'll bring anyone back. But if he was going to be evil why did he help Cas kill daegon. Of the deaths I think Cas's is the most likely to be fixed by Jack. It would be interesting if they make Crowley and Angel after the sacrifice he made.
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X