This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20th Anniversary

yes it has ben almost 20 years since we first opened the gate (on the show, the move was farther back,)

theatrical release: October 28, 1994

first airing on showtime: First episode date: July 27, 1997

a few questions

1. what should be done to celebrate the show.

2. what can we do, if any thing, can be done to get SYFY, god I still hate that name, I feel I should wash my hand after writing that, to do a marathon of the entire show with ALL of the stargate based movies and tv shows, YES, including that god awful stargate infinity cartoon.

any other suggestions?

You should move to Belgium - Syfy is no longer broadcasting in our neck of the woods.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

20 years already? I feel old....

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
        20 years already? I feel old....
        OI.. Get off my lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          You should move to Belgium - Syfy is no longer broadcasting in our neck of the woods.
          oh, that's ok, I have the entire SG-1 and ATLANTIS on series on dvd, I just think that the next generation should see what good TV is, just like the galaxy rangers was good tv , yet almost no one knows what that is.

Comment

20 years - I still feel young!

It would be great if syffy (I don't like the name either) would air all of the SG1 episodes, but I doubt it. At best, they may only air the 1994 movie.
            Total syffy posts: 36,690
            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
            Matthew 5:9

Comment

Hi,

For me, I have SG1 and SGA on DVD along with most if not all the movies. No one where I live likes Sci Fi so I'll settle for a weekend watching the DVDs.

Doug vV

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                20 years - I still feel young!

It would be great if syffy (I don't like the name either) would air all of the SG1 episodes, but I doubt it. At best, they may only air the 1994 movie.
                There are a few channels besides Scifi doing just that..

Comment

Originally posted by edgarcorny View Post
                  Hi,

For me, I have SG1 and SGA on DVD along with most if not all the movies. No one where I live likes Sci Fi so I'll settle for a weekend watching the DVDs.

Doug vV
                  i remember that, when there is a drought you take what you can get.

Comment

Hey guys,

If you feel like MGM should do something the celebrate 20 years of Stargate SG1, I created this petition in order for MGM to continue the Stargate Franchise, starting with an anniversary special.
                    Link: https://www.change.org/p/metro-goldw...ersary-special

Comment

Working...
                    X