dial the gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I guess I was not clear about QWERTY and Stargate glyphs. I was thinking of a keyboard cover. There is one company I've found who will print items on the keyboard cover. I need which glyphs are printed on which keys.

The attached JPG shows my attempt at placing which glyphs on which QWERTY keys.

Doug vV

reply 05 26 2017.jpg

Comment

wow.. I never noticed that. If they ever bloody released a HD version we'd probably pick up stuff like this all the time lol!
      Blakes Sanctum: Retro site for retro games! Age of Wonders, Babylon 5, Civilization, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Imperium Galactica, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory, Starflight, Star Trek & more!

Comment

Haha that is fantastic! Thinking out loud here but having a picture of the gate symbols assigned to a standard qwerty keyboard we could make a font mirroring this layout (just for funsies)

Comment

ok, I got a better capture of the keyboard, this is the best I could do.

Comment

if you look just below the 1 and 2 key, you can see the earth symbol.

Comment

Working...
            X