• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farewell, Cruel World! (420)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON FOUR
    FAREWELL, CRUEL WORLD!
    EPISODE NUMBER - 420
    With intel on a way out of the Framework Daisy and Simmons must convince their friends to walk away from the world that they know. While Fitz attempts to regain Radcliffe's trust, Jemma takes drastic action after learning about the existence of Leopold's father.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 31 May 2017, 08:39 PM.

Wow. So mac wound up being the one who stayed.. EVEN with everyting Daisy and Phil were saying getting proven right before his eyes.. MAN i hope he doesn't die cause of that choice (after seeing the preview clip for next week's ep, he just might).
    BUT man was fitz a dick to Gemma, and i damn well HOPE they do not gloss over what those 2 went through..
    Also loved how It was Phil's wonderment and selflessness that pushed may over into wanting to join them..

And i was surprised that Daisy didn't think to Quake the lava" before Mac spoke up.
    I also felt sad they couldn't do anything to bring Trip back.....

Comment

So where the hell did Aida vanish to?

Comment

Nooo Mack!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
          So where the hell did Aida vanish to?
          Either when she made her body, she DNA'ed in teleport powers, OR the team is still IN the framework, just like a sub-layer to it..

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          Nooo Mack!
          When they kept saying "one of the team may not go back" i was actually thinking it might have been may or gemma.. Didn't even consider Mac at first... BUT as this ep went on, i was thinking "its gonna be may or mac. Not gemma..

Comment

Suddenly... NIGHTCRAWLER!
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I guesed Mack because he had his kid, but didnt think he would actually do it

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                Either when she made her body, she DNA'ed in teleport powers, OR the team is still IN the framework, just like a sub-layer to it..

When they kept saying "one of the team may not go back" i was actually thinking it might have been may or gemma.. Didn't even consider Mac at first... BUT as this ep went on, i was thinking "its gonna be may or mac. Not gemma..
                Is it that much a stretch if Aida was creating a real body that she would make herself an Inhuman?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Not at all. The question is is this the only power she now has
                  Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
                    Not at all. The question is is this the only power she now has
                    Probably not, the plot shield won't allow it
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      I guesed Mack because he had his kid, but didnt think he would actually do it
                      While yes he 'had hope', HE WAS PROVEN beyond a shadow of a doubt its all a halucination in essence. YET he still went for the hallucination over the real world..

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Is it that much a stretch if Aida was creating a real body that she would make herself an Inhuman?
                      My question though is HOW??

Comment

While yes he 'had hope', HE WAS PROVEN beyond a shadow of a doubt its all a halucination in essence. YET he still went for the hallucination over the real world..

As a father, if someone told me that my daughter was actually dead and I was living in a virtual world where she was alive it would be the hardest choice ever and I honestly don't know what I would choose. Look at how broken up Fitz is with what he'd done. If I came out of there with no memory of it it would be ok but to have full memory that he left her behind it would probably break him.
                        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                        sigpic

Comment

The Darkhold
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

So the darkhold made HIM feel he would serve better by stayhing in the VR, but not everyone else?

Comment

I think their is a confusion. My reply was about Aida being human not Mack
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X