This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brotherhood what is it?

I've read the spoiler about it I was wondering if those who have seen it could drop me some clues as to what the brotherhood is. unfortunately I will be working when it airs tommorrow

Originally posted by jsw
    I've read the spoiler about it I was wondering if those who have seen it could drop me some clues as to what the brotherhood is. unfortunately I will be working when it airs tommorrow
    the Brotherhood was a group of humans that were given a ZPM by some ancient before the ancients left and were entrusted to gaurd it and basically formed almost a cult around gaurding the ZPM

Comment

Not that spoiler warnings are needed or anything.

(Incidentally, if a mod sees this could they move it to the season 1 folder please?)
      Rocky

Comment

Actually spoiler warnings should have been used because some of us haven't seen the show yet. I get this episode tonight.
        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
        Individuality is freedom lived.
        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1
          Actually spoiler warnings should have been used because some of us haven't seen the show yet. I get this episode tonight.
          I was being sarcastic.
          Rocky

Comment

the whole is a request for a spoiler

the bh where taken by the wriath but there is also a new bh
            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity."
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

the brotherhood was a gruop of nine people who where intrusted with the safe keeping of a ZPM, they hid the ZPM before the Wraith came but were all taken themselves. Fast forward about 10,000 years. Sheppards team are here to find the hidden ZPM, working with a local 'historian' they find it, genii show up nearly take it but dint, then the new brotherhood show up and take it back into iding.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Keffler
                the brotherhood was a gruop of nine people who where intrusted with the safe keeping of a ZPM, they hid the ZPM before the Wraith came but were all taken themselves. Fast forward about 10,000 years. Sheppards team are here to find the hidden ZPM, working with a local 'historian' they find it, genii show up nearly take it but dint, then the new brotherhood show up and take it back into iding.
                actually it was 15

Comment

What I want to know is why didn't they go back to that planet and explain that we are the decendants of the Ancient ones, so the ZPM belongs to us.

Why did I enlist during a time of war? Because I'm "Army Strong," not "Army Smart."

Forget this "Army of One" BS. I signed up to "Be all that I can be!"

Comment

Originally posted by SGTLopez
                    What I want to know is why didn't they go back to that planet and explain that we are the decendants of the Ancient ones, so the ZPM belongs to us.
                    McKay had already blown it by running his mouth. if he had said they were the descendednts of the Ancients when he told her they werent originally from Atlantis, maybe they would have had a shot, but now they wont believe anything we say.

Comment

there was 1 holder, 5 other people that i cant remember, and 6 more that i cant remember.
                      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity."
                      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by backwardsman
                        there was 1 holder, 5 other people that i cant remember, and 6 more that i cant remember.
                        it was the brotherhood of the fifteen. a Master Handler, five Protectors and 9 Stone Carriers

Comment

Maj. Shepard should fly a PJ over Allina's village. That should get him the ZPM. He could then say that he's the ancient and McKay is just a friend of his. It was meant for us, wasn't it?
                          Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

They came in a puddle jumper but it didnt help there case. Im hoping they save there planet from wraith attack or something and then they give them a ZPM.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

God, how hard is it to come back with bigger guns and take it by force?

Comment

Working...
                              X