No announcement yet.

NCIS New Orleans Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The show has been renewed for a sixth season.

The original NCIS has been a huge success for CBS and the New Orleans spinoff is no different. So far, the show’s fifth season is averaging a .81 rating in the 18-49 demo and 7.383 million viewers.

Comment

Cool
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

After the renewal of NCIS, I was almost certain the other two would be renewed as well but always best to see it in writing.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The new season is underway.

Comment

Major cast shake-up. Also ratings are not that great. A season 7 looks iffy.

Comment

It's been long enough I think 7 seasons for one show is more then enough except for Law and Order that thing felt like it had gone forever and ever, and ever.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
                Major cast shake-up. Also ratings are not that great. A season 7 looks iffy.
                I was unspoiled... so I was a little shocked to see that happening.

And in other news, NCIS: NOLA moves to sunday evenings come January 2020, right after NCIS: Los Angeles.

Comment

I googled the cast shake-up and am shocked.

Comment

I certainly was not expecting it to happen.
                    If they’re going sunday after LA, then what happens to madam secretary? Unless it only gets a half season.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      I certainly was not expecting it to happen.
                      If they’re going sunday after LA, then what happens to madam secretary? Unless it only gets a half season.
                      Madame Secretary is only 10 episodes. It's also also the final season
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I just googled about the show moving to Sundays and it will Feb. 16 and it looks like its all because off the FBI spin-off.

CBS Sets Winter Schedule: ‘Criminal Minds’ Returns To Original Slot For Final Season, ‘NCIS: New Orleans’ Moves To Sunday

I wonder how many times it will start late because of Golf. When CBS runs late on Sunday, it's either because of Football or Golf. It figures because CBS usually likes to mess with one of the shows my Mom watches and this just happens to be one of my Mom's shows I decided to watch on a weekly basis this TV season besides NCIS: Los Angeles and Blue Bloods.
                        I remember when CSI: Miami was in the 10 pm Sunday slot years ago and the times it got preempted. Hopefully that won't happen to NCIS: New Orleans.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Madame Secretary is only 10 episodes. It's also also the final season
                          Don't watch Madam Secretary, but last I glanced she was running for President, if she gets it then the show has reached a natural end. As the show was about Tea Leoni's character as Secretary of State.
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            Don't watch Madam Secretary, but last I glanced she was running for President, if she gets it then the show has reached a natural end. As the show was about Tea Leoni's character as Secretary of State.
                            The final season is her being President. The title of the show just hasn't changed -- sort of. In the title sequence it will first say Madam Secretary which then changes to President.

The final season goes back and forth between the now where she's president and back to the campaign trail.

And apparently they always planned for it to end with Elizabeth running for President and well winning... ...and basically sticking it to the current political climate of the US. They have plenty to draw from too.

Comment

I lost interest in NOLA a long time ago. It was advertised as being about a small (i.e., 3 people) team who dealt with things other than murder. By the third season, the team was no longer small, and almost all of the episodes were about murder. Yawn.

Seaboe
                              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I'm still very much entertained by New Orleans. My faves are Gregorio and Sebastian, and Hannah.
                                Gregorio and Sebastian especially are brilliant.

As I am with Los Angeles and of course, Team Gibbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X