No announcement yet.

NCIS New Orleans Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anytime a character becomes the moral compass of a series, you know they are doomed lol

Comment

Diane Neal (the Coast Guard agent on both NCIS and NCIS:NOLA) is running for congress. Not turning this into anything political. I just really like her character on both shows, and she will likely not be available to be on either show, though I'm hoping she will be occasionally.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/la...ry?id=52904675

Comment

Supposedly she hasn't been on since 2015 because she commented (on Twitter I think) about what she felt were unsafe working conditions.

Comment

I haven't been here in a long time, so what do you (the general you) think about;
          1. How Percy left.
          2. When & who might replace her?
          3. What do you think about the two-part season 4 finale & that cliffhanger?

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
            1. How Percy left.
            Keeping Shalita's work schedule and other projects in mind, I think the way Percy left leaves the door open for a one-off return. So, I'm quite happy with how that was worked out. We'll certainly miss the presence of City Mouse but she was barely present all season so it was a smooth transition.

2. When & who might replace her?
            I don't think we need a replacement right away. I thought maybe Sydney could be the one but after that last episode I'm not sure she's the right fit.
            Sebastian is on the team now, and he and Gregorio have an awesome partnership going. She's teaching him the ropes.

(also, best scene ever between those two: when she gets lost in that haunted house and yells for Sebastiaaaaaan! -- )

3. What do you think about the two-part season 4 finale & that cliffhanger?
            First of all, haven't they tried to bring Pryde down enough, and it never stuck. And that cliffhanger -- I saw that coming from a mile away so it wasn't so much as a surprise as it was a given. How it will continue -- I don't know -- but I don't want to be in Blondies shoes next season. Or Sydney's.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I’m under the impression that, oh whatever her name is, could be a potential replacement. The one intro’d in the last few eps.

As to Pryde....yeah, the city corruption Pryde as the sole savior....done to death. Let it go and move on.

You know he survives, the main question is is the premiere the next day or next month?

I’d just like them to get back to case of the week and move on from the great Pryde conspiracy.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                I’m under the impression that, oh whatever her name is, could be a potential replacement. The one intro’d in the last few eps.
                Sydney? The Green Baret soldier woman?

I thought she could be but I don't know after that last episode.

Comment

Yeah, that’s her.

NCIS u sually, when they have a known cast change they intro or ‘trial run’ replacements.

but we’ll see in a few months. I can’t say that I have any passionate feelings about any of them so it is what it is. I do just hope that they give up on the pryde storyline.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't want Gregorio to leave now, cause I've come to love her very much. And her relationship with Sebastian. I love those two so much together, as partners (nothing more before anyone gets any ideas).

I really enjoy all characters really and when we watch our the NCIS shows, we always watch NOLA first.

Yes, the trial runs... but I don't know if Sydney would be a good fit now. I wanted her to stick around before though.
                    Same as the replacement for Abby in NCIS -- Casey could work but she may have to tone it down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I love those two so much together, as partners (nothing more before anyone gets any ideas).
                      Didn't they establish Gregorio as gay? And Sebastian as straight? IIRC, they'd have to do quite a bit of contortionist writing to make them a romantic pair.

Seaboe
                      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I really thought that Sydney would be Percy's replacement.
                        Especially in her first episode when Pride told her that she could join law enforcement after the Green Berets (since NCIS is a law enforcement agency). Her whole "I have trouble following orders" thing would be a source of conflict for a few episodes until she learned that it's better to follow orders (unless it's a plot point).
                        But they way they had it with her walking way & her "I can disappear/fade away." line, I doubt it's going to be her.
                        Last edited by Fan-e-Gate; 25 May 2018, 07:46 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                          Didn't they establish Gregorio as gay? And Sebastian as straight? IIRC, they'd have to do quite a bit of contortionist writing to make them a romantic pair.
                          Like that has ever stopped anyone from trying...

But like I said, I love them as partners. She's the Jedi and he's her Padawan, and he has much to learn.
                          LOL when he kicked that bad guy, looks up at her and goes "Did you see that?", and she was beaming as a proud teacher.

Comment

the Green Barrettes

Or did you mean the Green Berets rather than the Green Hair Clips?

Seaboe
                            If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post

Or did you mean the Green Berets rather than the Green Hair Clips?

Seaboe
                              Stupid typos.

Comment

Stupid typos.
                                It's a funny one though...

Definitely made someone smile.

Comment

Working...
                                X