No announcement yet.

NCIS New Orleans Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone watching the new season that started on Nov. 8?

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
      Of course, we are.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

I wonder if they will keep the more basic opening credits, or they just had them because the 2-part episode was dealing with a serous subject.

And I like the dedication at the end.

Comment

I hope they go back to the "old" credits cause I love that theme song too much.

It was a brilliant opening to the new season, and Loretta singing "Amazing Grace" in the morgue gave me chills. I honestly forgot to breath (pardon the pun).

Comment

I can report that the theme was back in Sunday November 22 episode as I am watching the episode right now.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Slightly altered images but "Boom, boom, boom, boom..." is back.

Comment

I was thinking that they made such a big deal about Sebastian going into that special training program, like NCIS S.W.A.T., but they didn't really do much with that afterwards.

Comment

I'm watching the end of an episode on Ion TV of NCIS: New Orleans right now called How Much Pain Can You Take. LOVE the show, even the reruns! It reminds me a lot of the show CSI: Miami. I loved that show as well. Now it's the beginning of the episode My City. I think that Scott Bakula makes the show as Agent Dwayne Pride. I sometimes still see him as Capt. Jonathan Archer from the USS Enterprise NX-01 though. I feel the same way about Sir Patrick Stewart. No matter what I watch him in, he will always be Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise E to me.
                    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

I'm thinking about putting some sims of NCIS New Orleans characters in The Sims 3 but I can't remember the name of
                      Spoiler:
                      Laurel's fiancee. Is it this character, Detective David Cabrera?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I think so, from the research I just did about it. But I also learned something sad.

"We recently reported that NCIS suspended production and will end its current season early on CBS. That is also going to be the case for NCIS: New Orleans and NCIS: Los Angeles.

The spin-offs aren’t going to fulfill their episode orders for the network this spring due to the current state of the country and the spread of the coronavirus.

Instead, it might lead to an abrupt season finale for each of the three NCIS shows.

With that in mind, it will be important for viewers to tune in and enjoy the final episodes of the current seasons as they roll out in March and April.

The long summer hiatus is going to seem even greater in length due to the earlier season finales."

(From https://www.monstersandcritics.com/t...swell-returns/)
                        Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                        (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                          I think so, from the research I just did about it. But I also learned something sad.

"We recently reported that NCIS suspended production and will end its current season early on CBS. That is also going to be the case for NCIS: New Orleans and NCIS: Los Angeles.

The spin-offs aren’t going to fulfill their episode orders for the network this spring due to the current state of the country and the spread of the coronavirus.

Instead, it might lead to an abrupt season finale for each of the three NCIS shows.

With that in mind, it will be important for viewers to tune in and enjoy the final episodes of the current seasons as they roll out in March and April.

The long summer hiatus is going to seem even greater in length due to the earlier season finales."

(From https://www.monstersandcritics.com/t...swell-returns/)
                          Thank you for the reply.

Comment

Ah, that explains the Magnum writers room tweet. Even though they've already written all of season 3, they tweeted this week that episode 10 will be a "season finale", which means that their last episode airs at the end of February. Which also means, I have plenty of time to watch other stuff.

Comment

CBS is closing up shop on one of its three NCIS dramas.

NCIS: New Orleans, the youngest show in the franchise, will end with its current seventh season. The series finale of the Scott Bakula-led drama will air May 16 on CBS.

“It has been our sincere pleasure and honor to work on this show and with this incredible cast and crew for over 150 episodes,” said executive producers Christopher Silber and Jan Nash. “As disappointed as we are to see NOLA end, we couldn’t be prouder of the work we’ve done and are grateful to the spectacular and resilient Crescent City that embraced us for seven wonderful years.”
                              More info here.

I know the ratings have bee going down for awhile, but this still hurts. Although 7 years is good. Not as good at the original NCIS though.

There is also plans for NCIS: Hawaii, which is basically Hawaii 5-0 if you ask me.
                              Last edited by Fan-e-Gate; 17 February 2021, 07:23 PM.

Comment

There is also plans for NCIS: Hawaii, which is basically Hawaii 5-0 if you ask me.
                                I'm having an SGU-announcement/SGA-cancellation flashback right now.

Reporting a possible spinoff while cancelling another feels like a cheap swap, and doesn't do anyone any good. I'm gutted cause out of the three NCIS's currently on air, NOLA was my favorite. I love NCIS and LA too but the atmosphere of NOLA just totally beat out the other two.

Comment

Working...
                                X