No announcement yet.

NCIS New Orleans Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On another note, are the shows on tonight or will it be election coverage?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

New season?
      sigpic

Comment

New season started a little over a month ago. Not sure if I like how it's shaking out so far.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Huh, we're still on season 4
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            On another note, are the shows on tonight or will it be election coverage?
            If the shows are on tonight, they will probably be interrupted several times for voting information.

Comment

Doesn't look like there are new episodes tonight. I just checked and it's a rebroadcast today.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Doesn't look like there are new episodes tonight. I just checked and it's a rebroadcast today.
                Yeah...my DVR is only set to record new episodes. Nothing recorded on NBC. So, it was an easy night with my Fox (The Gifted) show recorded. I was able to also catch up on Monday's shows.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  All the regular shows were pre-empted for coverage of the election results.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    All the regular shows were pre-empted for coverage of the election results.
                    Which my holiday home owner probably appreciated since we didn't have to ... you know acquire any of them.

Comment

Looks like we're back on schedule this week!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Looks like we're back on schedule this week!
                        We are indeed... until Thanksgiving perhaps?

Comment

Probably to thanksgiving. then sweeps are over (the last week of November) then we will probably be on reruns until January or so. New episodes will definitely be back in February for those sweeps
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah...shows are already starting to air their fall run cliffhangers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Yeah...shows are already starting to air their fall run cliffhangers.
                              I foresee plenty of time coming up to properly continue my stargate rewatch, or continue rewatching series 11 of Doctor Who (I'm in love).

Comment

Saw the ep where Gregorio gets kidnapped by her former professor. All bloody Gregorio goes psycho and almost kills her. Awesome ep. I wasn't really keen on Gregorio when she first joined but now she's my favourite character. I love the Gregorio/ Sebastian relationship, it's a refreshing change
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X