• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Die All, Die Merrily (410)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON FOUR
    DIE ALL, DIE MERRILY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 410
    With the alliance in tatters the Grounder tribes prepare for a final fight for the bunker, with Octavia putting her life on the line to fight for Skaikru. But not everyone is willing to fight fair.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 August 2017, 09:56 PM.

Lots of useless fighting, bloodshed & killing. Check.
    Grounders trying to cheat in above mentioned fighting, killing and such. Check.
    Ark survivors making an incredibly grand but also incredibly stupid choice to show that they are the "good guys". Check.

Move along, move along. Nothing to see here.

Comment

Incredibly grand choice? IMO what the arc survivors did by locking themselves inside, WHILE everyone else was fighting to see who (AS per an agreement made BY the arc and everyone else) would win the right to decide which tribe got to go down there, it was an incredibly DICKISH move, proving what luna said.. The sky people are just as dispicable as everyone else is..

NOTHING they did was good.

Comment

Were you watching the same episode?
        Octavia was sent by the arkies (I can't stand that tree crew/sky crew/etc. nomenclature that show uses) to represent them in the conclave, and the deal was the clan whose champion won owned the shelter.
        Octavia won, and then said she was altering the deal to allow everyone in, she said because thats who she had fought for.
        That seems to me an incredibly grand gesture of peace and a desire to live together.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Incredibly grand choice? IMO what the arc survivors did by locking themselves inside, WHILE everyone else was fighting to see who (AS per an agreement made BY the arc and everyone else) would win the right to decide which tribe got to go down there, it was an incredibly DICKISH move, proving what luna said.. The sky people are just as dispicable as everyone else is..

NOTHING they did was good.
          It's like Abby said when maybe their are no good guys
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            Were you watching the same episode?
            Octavia was sent by the arkies (I can't stand that tree crew/sky crew/etc. nomenclature that show uses) to represent them in the conclave, and the deal was the clan whose champion won owned the shelter.
            Octavia won, and then said she was altering the deal to allow everyone in, she said because thats who she had fought for.
            That seems to me an incredibly grand gesture of peace and a desire to live together.
            That's what SHE did, which i do admit was a grand gesture, but that was ALSO after she got a talking to from Indra. What I was on about is what Abby and co did, WHILE that was going on BEHIND the backs of everyone else, i direct opposition to the deal made which created that whole death battle..

Oh, and Luna was badass!!

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            It's like Abby said when maybe their are no good guys
            If there was a way to find the air intakes, water intakes etc, i would BLOCK THEM the hell up, AND weld the door shut, then pile so much debirs over it, the arckers inside become TRAPPED!

Comment

Hmmm... maybe I missed something. Dang, already deleted it from the DVR.

[edit] Looking at a few fan sites, it seems that I did. [/edit]
              Last edited by Annoyed; 06 May 2017, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X