Alex (219)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Then why make yourself miserable? If I dislike a show, I just change the channel.
    I was almost ready to quit, until they promoted Katie MvGrath to series regular. I mean come on, IT'S KATIE MCGRATH. I don't think them making her series regular when they did was a coincidence. They would have heard the grumbles of discontent

Originally posted by pjt View Post
    As I said, I understand your sentiment, but please don't confuse your preference with quality.
    The only thing this season that was, IMHO sub par was the amount of slacks Supergirl gave Mon-Hell for being a sexist, misogynistic ego maniac, who envies and therefore disrespects Kara for being Supergirl. But they have actually stopped doing that since.
    IMO there have been a lot of things wrong with season 2. The Guardian storyline. Kara becoming a reporter and then the writers forgetting all about that for most of the season.The way the characters have been written like season 1 didn't happen. The sister relationship slowly dying, and the biggest mistake. Mon -El

Anywho I didn't mention the best thing about season 2. Lena Luthor. Why do I have a feeling she has something up her sleeve. there's no way someone like her would be played like this. This is the woman that manipulated her own mother. She's a smart woman. If they think we'll believe that she got played then the writers really have no idea what they're doing

I've decided for the rest of the season i'll focus on the Lena scenes and skim past the rest
    sigpic

Comment

You are falling for the old trap Linda. Remember fans imput means very little to TPTB.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        I thought there was at least a dent..

It seemed at first that way, till the end where they were drinking to their partnership..
        And did it seem like that gateway trasportation thinggy was the same one used by those slavers a few months back?
        Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
        Yeah, I saw a dent too.
        She still didn't lose control. With the strength she has, a full power hit would have destroyed the table, and possibly the floor the table was setting on or more as well.
        That girl loves to punch things.

Comment

Then why make yourself miserable? If I dislike a show, I just change the channel.
          Originally posted by pjt View Post
          As I said, I understand your sentiment, but please don't confuse your preference with quality.
          The only thing this season that was, IMHO sub par was the amount of slacks Supergirl gave Mon-Hell for being a sexist, misogynistic ego maniac, who envies and therefore disrespects Kara for being Supergirl. But they have actually stopped doing that since.
          You are falling for the old trap Linda. Remember fans imput means very little to TPTB.
          Well I don't care the reason behind it, just that they did. It's given me a reason to watch, until they screw up her character
          sigpic

Comment

I dropped the show because I got tired of the Alex/Maggie relationship.

I see that was a good choice if it is still so prominent in the story.

I'll watch it one day but since it isn't even fully connected to Arrowverse right now I see no point if I'm not enjoying it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
              I dropped the show because I got tired of the Alex/Maggie relationship.

I see that was a good choice if it is still so prominent in the story.

I'll watch it one day but since it isn't even fully connected to Arrowverse right now I see no point if I'm not enjoying it.
              I at least have Lena Luthor to enjoy on the show D
              sigpic

Comment

No one at the DEO can trace a videofeed back to its source?

Winn can find out everything about the kidnapper from a grainy security video in a matter of minutes, but finding out where the video is coming from is too hard?

Comment

Working...
                X