Empress of Mars (3609 / 1009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Empress of Mars (3609 / 1009)

Visit the Episode GuideDOCTOR WHO - SEASON 36 (10)
    EMPRESS OF MARS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 3609 (1009)
    A message from the past sends the Doctor and his companions to the underground tunnels of Mars in 1881, where a lost squadron of soldiers from the Victorian era have made a pact with the lone survivor of the Ice Warriors. With a conflict brewing, whose side will the Doctor take when the Earthlings are the invaders?

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 June 2017, 08:41 PM.

Nice one. I like how Bill is taking more charge and doesnt get intimidated. She will need that once the Doctors time comes.

What was up with the Tardis though? It doesnt go where it doesnt want to and that was even confirmed this season. It seemed like it purposefully went for missy, but without that she wouldnt even have been needed. I wonder if Missy could have called it from inside the vault.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I liked the Ice Warrior queen. Cool story. That said, why the Tardis did as it did remains a mystery.
      sigpic

Comment

Just checked.. and I was wrong - I thought perhaps the actress who played Racnoss was also the Ice Warrior Queen...

All in All... I enjoyed this! At least there was no f'n spindly skun Ice Warriors running about.

I even admit, I did not see the ending coming... but had a tear when it arrived. Good old Alpha Centuri! Love it!
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

Working...
        X