Oxygen (3605 / 1005)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oxygen (3605 / 1005)

Visit the Episode GuideDOCTOR WHO - SEASON 36 (10)
    OXYGEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 3605 (1005)
    When the Doctor and his companions answer a deep-space distress call they find themselves trapped on a space station where oxygen is sold by the breath. And their discovery that most of the crew is dead is complicated when the murdered scientists begin walking again.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 31 May 2017, 08:24 AM.

Now he has done it, also no need to get so dramatic. A new body will have that right fixed.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Or maybe he'll just regenerate his eyes ...

I liked this one. "Space, the final frontier ..."
      sigpic

Comment

So.. is it me, or does this season have a "drones" theme?

The Pilot was working on autopilot carrying out the "orders" from Heather's most recent memories. I realise there was only one of them, but it was a small part of the ship, so there could have been a lot more of them before Bill and Heather found the last (maybe) one in a puddle, the robots in Smile were following their programming, the angler fish were working as a hive to hunt people for the really big fish. The bugs worked together in a swarm.

The suits were programmed to prioritise the oxygen and the station above the biological components, which sounded like something the Cybermen would say. I expected head office to be under Cyberman control, but we didn't see it.

But still, they were autonomous, working as a collective, following orders.

Comment

When the zombie people walked in tandem it reminded me of the Cybermen, too!

Comment

I kept thinking to myself during this story...

a) Moffat's trying to out-do his own previous walking spacesuits... But no - it's not Moffat's story... (wonder if he had a hand in it though.)
            b) I'm quite enjoying this... but... I've seen the trailer... It's going to HAVE to have a reset button...
            c) I'm quite enjoying this...
            d) Ahh, reset pushed, but - Doctor blind. Interesting.
            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
            and lots more!

Comment

Working...
            X