Smile (3602 / 1002)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smile (3602 / 1002)

Visit the Episode GuideDOCTOR WHO - SEASON 36 (10)
    SMILE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 3602 (1002)
    The Doctor takes Bill on a trip to the far future, where they find an idyllic colony manned by Emojibots waiting for the arrival of colonists from Earth -- and which conceal a dark secret about the fate of the scientists assigned to the colony.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 26 April 2017, 09:02 PM.

interesting but too rushed at the end
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Yes... The end was a let-down. I think the only "good" thing... which really wasn't actually good... was the open admittance to using a big reset button... A crime I'm sure the series production team are well aware of as being something fans hate...

Again lots of references to the old times...

The first guy to wake up identified himself as a "Med Tech One". This followed along with the general idea of humans in stasis from The Ark In Space.

Capaldi holding the skull of course referencing Heaven Sent...

The robots were vaguely reminiscent of the Quarks from The Dominators... Ok, maybe not. But still, both were cute and deadly.
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

I liked Smile although I admit I missed most of the references to past episodes. I've sen The Ark In Space, but I missed that one.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X