Atlantis/Colson Industries Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis/Colson Industries Location

Long-time fan of Stargate (started when I was 6 ) but first-time user here, so wasn't sure where to post, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Every few years, I cycle through SG1, Atlantis and Universe, following the GW Recommended Viewing Order and realised something; Colson Industries in SG1 Season 8 uses the same multi-floor layout, railings and stairwells that are used in Atlantis, and got me thinking that it may not be a set, but rather a real place, like 8888 University Drive is used for Tollana and 750 Pacific Boulevard is used for the J.R. Reed Space Terminal.

SG-1 | Covenant

Atlantis | Not sure what episode

I apologise for the terrible, wildly different angles, these are the only shots I have, but hopefully those who have seen atlantis several times like I have, will notice the similarity between the first shot and others from Atlantis.

I was unable to find any information about any real-world location and was wondering if anyone here knew where it was.

Originally posted by KyleBriggs View Post
    Long-time fan of Stargate (started when I was 6 ) but first-time user here, so wasn't sure where to post, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Every few years, I cycle through SG1, Atlantis and Universe, following the GW Recommended Viewing Order and realised something; Colson Industries in SG1 Season 8 uses the same multi-floor layout, railings and stairwells that are used in Atlantis, and got me thinking that it may not be a set, but rather a real place, like 8888 University Drive is used for Tollana and 750 Pacific Boulevard is used for the J.R. Reed Space Terminal.

SG-1 | Covenant

Atlantis | Not sure what episode

I apologise for the terrible, wildly different angles, these are the only shots I have, but hopefully those who have seen atlantis several times like I have, will notice the similarity between the first shot and others from Atlantis.

I was unable to find any information about any real-world location and was wondering if anyone here knew where it was.
    There are no pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Bhousden View Post
      There are no pictures
      That's what I get for trying to use an external image uploader.

http://pasteboard.co/2CcMTtz7K.png

and

http://pasteboard.co/2Cc0q5pjt.png

Comment

From my recollection of one set tour I went on many years ago the layout of the walkways and the rooms opening off them look to me that both were filmed on the Atlantis set. I had a look at the photos I have but they're a bit dark and many people in it but it is the Atlantis set and not filmed in a real world place.

Comment

Working...
        X