Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wallace family (theory, just for fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wallace family (theory, just for fun)

What if Eli Wallace wasn't the first in his family to be linked in Stargate Command? Okay, it's highly likely that them choosing him was completely random during the prometheus game puzzle, but i found other Wallaces in the Stargate-verse.

Henry Wallace was the president of Devlin Medical Technologies, who had a daughter Sharon Wallace in SGA. Perhaps Eli's absentee father could have been this guy for all we know and Stargate Command got wind of Eli's intellect (much like the old man). kind of makes sense.

Another theory of how Stargate Command was alerted to Eli's presence could have stemmed from yet another Wallace under the command of John Sheppard in SG-4 called Major Christopher Wallace (a cousin perhaps?)

If Henry Wallace was Eli's father, it would mean he either abandoned Eli and his mother or got divorced and the Mom didn't do very well financially in the divorce. And considering the lengths Henry went to in order to save his daughter, it suggests he didn't care all that much about Eli. Oh, and then there's the Eli's mother had HIV, which Henry could have paid for the treatment of, even if the two were divorced. All suggesting he wasn't a very nice man.

Comment

But that wallace was NOT a nice man. He did inject Mccay's sister with those nannites to FORCE them to cure his daughter (to no avail)...

Comment

That is kind of a black and white interpretation. He was a desperate man who didn't want to lose the person he loved the most
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

BUt he was willing to KILL to protect her.. That's why i say he's not a nice man.

Comment

And why i said it's a black and white interpretation
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
            X