Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The FrameWork

Hi there,
    I was thinking that now that the main team of SHIELD is in the FrameWork with the Triskelion as HYDRA's HQ. I was wondering if we'll see either a Helicarrier launch from the hangers there or the launch of a HYDRA version of Zephyr One?? What do you think??

Originally posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
    Hi there,
    I was thinking that now that the main team of SHIELD is in the FrameWork with the Triskelion as HYDRA's HQ. I was wondering if we'll see either a Helicarrier launch from the hangers there or the launch of a HYDRA version of Zephyr One?? What do you think??
    Not likely...

Comment

Not sure why they would need it.. The Zepher one was part of Shield's rapid ops for the agents, and the helicarriers we saw launch in winter soldier were part of hydra's end game in OUR time line. With hydra coming out over a decade earlier, i don't think they would have bothered with those ships..

Comment

In the 17th episode called Identity and Change we do see a HYDRA version of Zephyr One. It seems to be a personal transport for Aida (Madam HYDRA). Shame we didn't see it's launch from the Triskelion. Maybe in an up coming episode.

Comment

Was too small to be zepher one. Especially since the peeps came out of it almost the same way like they do the quinjets..

Comment

Here are some shots of the frameworks HYDRA version of Zephyr One:-

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 15.41.05.jpg
            Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 15.41.33.jpg
            Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 15.41.58.jpg

And here are some of the real Zephyr One
            Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 15.44.34.jpg
            Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 15.46.06.jpg
            Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 15.49.29.jpg

Looks like the same plane/mobile command centre to me.

Comment

Doesn't look large enough to me.

Comment

Working...
              X