• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dnr (409)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE 100 - SEASON FOUR
    DNR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 409
    As word of Jaha's discovery spreads the Grounder clans clash over access to the temple bunker, putting Clarke in the middle once again. While Raven experiences hallucinations of Becca, Jasper leads a group who have decided to embrace death -- and Octavia tries to find a different kind of life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 August 2017, 09:23 PM.

Its getting to the point i just want EVERYONE to die.. Blow the frakken planet up already.

Comment

In a way, I can't blame Jasper and the others of his group. It seems to me they are as sick and tired of the constant fighting as I am.

Spoiler:
      Regarding the 3 way battle they're setting up, why would the ark survivors ever agree to a no guns restriction? Firearms and other technical toys are as much a part of their culture as spears and knives are part of the grounders. Why would they agree to be deprived of their weapons while the grounders can use theirs?

Comment

On Jasper.. Yes i am also sick of the fighting. BUT would you rather just party till you die in 6 days or would you do all you could to survive? He (and the others) just seem to have given up..

Comment

After the existence they've had for the past several years, with no end in sight? I can understand their choice.
          As long as the grounders remain alive, they will never have a peaceful life where they can just try to survive against the environment. The grounders don't know anything beside fighting.
          And the ark survivor leadership has no inclination towards just wiping the grounders out.

Comment

Working...
          X