• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dangerous Liaisons (519)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FIVE
    DANGEROUS LIAISONS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 519
    An unsuccessful attempt to capture Prometheus sends Felicity to her new allies at Helix, who target a suspect in pursuit of their own agenda. And when Helix asks Felicity for more help in their cause, she finds herself standing against ARGUS -- and her own team.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 26 April 2017, 09:48 PM.

So felicity goes full on for Helix, who in the end almost seemed to use her then toss her to the side. I also liked how she stood up to Oli in saying "You are the last person who should give lectures on don't cross that line".. However what She did, imo crossed more of a line than anything Oli's done..

I loved the bonding between Dawg and Quinten, and the kid at the end.

Kinda felt something might be brewing between Mr T and the new screamer..
    And i was "Why is oly not wearing his normal duds??

Comment

Also, someone wondered. That bomb right at the end designed to make an EMP to whak both oli and felicity.. Someone else where thought that RATHER than it being the work of Prometheus, maybe it was Helix's way to try and get RID of Felicity...
      Anyone else think that?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        And i was "Why is oly not wearing his normal duds??
        Even though everyone knows Prometheus is a bad guy, we haven't heard that Green Arrow has been exonerated of the murder of Billy from earlier in the season, so he might be trying to steer clear of being Green Arrow.

Comment

I would have thought that would have been the FIRST thing oli did as mayor when proof of Chase being Prometheus came out.. Exonerated "himself"..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Also, someone wondered. That bomb right at the end designed to make an EMP to whak both oli and felicity.. Someone else where thought that RATHER than it being the work of Prometheus, maybe it was Helix's way to try and get RID of Felicity...
            Anyone else think that?
            Yes me too, although I wish they'd said bomb rather than EMP since EMP's don't blow people and desks across rooms (or if they do, you usually don't survive).

Comment

Working...
            X