• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ace Reporter (218)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON TWO
    ACE REPORTER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 218
    When Lena's ex-boyfriend comes to town to announce a revolutionary innovation in nanotechnology, Kara finds herself in the middle of a deadly investigation into a potential cover-up. While Lena considers reconnecting with her ex, Jack, Guardian receives some unwanted help on the streets.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 April 2017, 08:44 PM.

Decent coming back ep. Loved the bonding near the end between Kara and the ole boss, but hated her 'lovey dovey almost bondng with lena at the end.
    Also what the hell is going on with Winn's GF?? Man is she a wild cat, and she definitely defines the term Crazy ex!

Comment

I liked the bit near the start where Kara is taking the baking pan out of the oven without bothering to use anything to protect her hands from being burned. Particularly the way they filmed the scene, with just a slight pause at the moment to give the audience time for that to register in its mind.

Overall, it was a good episode. Good villain, and not a great deal of relationship/emo crap.
      And it was nice seeing Snapper recognize the fact that Kara did a good job. And of course, Teri Hatcher waiting in the wings...

Comment

Awesome ep, well Lena is back in a big way so it's awesome by default Man Lena gets put through the wringer. I really thought Jack was the bad guy till near the end. Katie and the guy that plays Jack have awesome on screen chemistry, it's a pity he couldn't be the one to make her happy. Even though I love Kara/Lena I'd be happy to see them find someone who trusts and respects them, so long as they continue to develop the friendship between Kara and Lena. Now that Cat and Lucy have left and the Danvers sister relationship is pretty much dead in the water, I think Kara could use a female friend, and after everything that Lena has been through she could use a friend, period. Thank goodness they kept Mon-El to a bare minimum this week. Don't think that'll last though unfortunately

I loved the Kara/Snapper scenes, he does care about her in his own way I think, and he's trying to teach her. Maybe now she's ready to learn, and listen.

Well the scene at the end will be interesting. What business proposition does Rhea have for Lena? It better not be anything that will ruin the Kara/Lena friendship. We need more female friends are aren't *****y. That have respect for each other. Please PTB, don't mess this up like you've done with half of season 2.

All in all I loved the ep. Thank goodness I have a reason to continue to watch the show
        sigpic

Comment

I feel they're setting Lena up to be the main villain in season 3...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            Nah, I think that honor will go to Teri Hatcher's character. That girl can do evil like nobody's business.

Comment

Once a Luther, always a Luther?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                Nah, I think that honor will go to Teri Hatcher's character. That girl can do evil like nobody's business.
                I completely forgot she was Mon-el's mommy when i saw that. Took me till tonights ep to make that connection..

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                  Once a Luther, always a Luther?
                  That'a what the Pope said...
                  sigpic

Comment

I really hope the writers do something right and NOT go the most predictable route possible
                    sigpic

Comment

They're just setting it up for Kara to choose someone else over Lena and she ends up being pissed, finding out shes Supergirl and hating her...

Comment

They're just setting it up for Kara to choose someone else over Lena and she ends up being pissed, finding out shes Supergirl and hating her...
                        I really hope not. Then they should just post a link to tvtropes.com instead of filming it.

So far they've subverted all the Luthor tropes, nobody would be surprised if they turned her bad. Also it would make her look stupid if she didn't find out Kara was Supergirl. So far everybody who was in the company of both of them did figure that out. Except for Lucy, but well, she proved a couple of time, she wasn't that bright.
                        sigpic

Comment

There's no way Lena doesn't know. It would be the most ridiculous thing the writers have done yet if they write in now that Lena didn't know. "I am Human", "So what's your Kryptonie", "I flew here.... On a bus", "I was having Coffe with Kara Danvers when you called", and last but not least "there's some stell under that Kansas wheat". If she knows who Superman is it wouldn't be too hard to figure out who Supergirl is, especially after they both came to her office. Also the amount of time she's spent in Kara's company and Supergirls. She'd have to be the stupidest person on the planet to not figure it out, but then again with these writers.... Who knows
                          sigpic

Comment

I think that comes to a suspense of belief. With the type of surveillance we have these days, in the real world no superhero could keep their identity a secret
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                            X