Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA-SG1/Dr Who

Hi,

I am finally watching Dr Who on the DVD series. I still had an analog TV until a few weeks ago when I bought a flat screen. I purchased the first 9 seasons of Dr Who. So I am a bit slow here.

I was watching an episode in season 9 when they showed a craft from an underwater lake. My first thought - "That's a puddle jumper."

Doug vV

Originally posted by edgarcorny View Post
    ...the first 9 seasons of Dr Who...
    Classic Doctor Who, or new Doctor Who?

Cause technically speaking there are over 30 seasons so... it's split up in classic and new.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hi,

Season 9 2015 with Peter Capaldi.

Not the classic series.

Sorry about the confusion. I thought the Classic was called the serials and the 2000's were called the series as well as Classic and new. How many ways can we get ourselves confused?
      <VBG>

Doug vV

Comment

When it comes to Doctor Who, I'd say the confusion is part of the franchise.

It seems I can't remember what happened in Peter's first season.
        A rewatch needs to happen.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hi,

This is where they are on the lake bed in a place in Britian that was used for anti-Soviet training. The dam burst flooding the area downstream and the puddle-jumper like craft was found in a building on the bottom (it was called a hearse). I do believe this is Capaldi's second season.

I do miss the time tunnel from the older series openers. The craftsmanship of the work for the new opening is wonderful but two items sort of mean The Doctor to me - wormhole tunnel and the central shaft of the TARDIS going up and down. Just me being a stick in the mud I guess.

Doug vV

Comment

Working...
          X