Possible stand alone movies ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible stand alone movies ?

Take this with a grain of salt. Recently announced through Star Wars Explained on youtube there was an announcement made apparently from someone inside Lucasfilm or someone close concerning possible stand alone movies for the following

A Bounty Hunters movie, most people call this a Boba Fett centeric type film but it looks to be leaning more towards a diverse group of Hunters looking at the same target or competing for the same target.

Obi-Wan Kenobi movie ? This is rumored to occur, but no date has been set, with Star Wars Celebration only weeks away in Orlando where further announcements and confirmations will be made, this is the time I think to speculate or wonder.

personally speaking after heaqring this news it made me first wonder ,then now just simply not able to wait to see such a film for either Bounty Hunters as a group, or the Obi-Wan movie, according to the source for Star Wars Explained, the Bounty Hunters movie got pushed back because fo the Han Solo movie{s}

Again none of this is confirmed, so take it with a grain of saltAnd we will see what happens in trhe future, another note made by disney was the possiblity of two star wars movies per year, but that might be a bit much, there is also a note in the same video abnout ANOTHER sequel trilogy taking place AFTER episode 9 which has yet to be titled.

Forther more from the same source some people who have screened The Last Jedi have been heard saying "Rey parentage theories fans, your flames have been fanned" What this could mean is anything, its possible one thing could lead to another, or that Rey is not related to anyone, or something

This is all I know at this moment concerning these topics, Discuss as desired or ignore or whatever you folks wanna do

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Hmm.. I might be interested in that bounty hunter one. BUT i wanna get one on EARLY / young yoda!!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      Obi-Wan Kenobi movie ? This is rumored to occur, but no date has been set, with Star Wars Celebration only weeks away in Orlando where further announcements and confirmations will be made, this is the time I think to speculate or wonder.
      I would like a 'History of the Jedi' movie giving their origin & history of their fights.

another note made by disney was the possiblity of two star wars movies per year, but that might be a bit much, there is also a note in the same video abnout ANOTHER sequel trilogy taking place AFTER episode 9 which has yet to be titled.
      Although this is a possibility, I would think Disney would wait and see the boxoffice success (or otherwise) of the curret trilogy.

Forther more from the same source some people who have screened The Last Jedi have been heard saying "Rey parentage theories fans, your flames have been fanned" What this could mean is anything, its possible one thing could lead to another, or that Rey is not related to anyone, or something[/COLOR]
      All the speculation on Rey & her parents will be what ever Disney & Lukas films decide, & will all be reveiled at the appropriate time, but it is amusing to pass the time speculating.

Personally I would never ignore posts from you Princess, & you can poke your tongue out at us when all this turns out to be true
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

I could get into a series of Han Solo movies, but they will have to cast that role very carefully. Harrison Ford set the bar very high for that.

Comment

Cast so far from Wikipedia for the Han Solo movie.
          Spoiler:
          Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo: A cynical smuggler.
          Woody Harrelson as Beckett: A criminal and Han's mentor.
          Emilia Clarke
          Donald Glover as Lando Calrissian: A scoundrel on the rise in the galaxy's underworld
          Thandie Newton
          Phoebe Waller-Bridge
          Joonas Suotamo as Chewbacca

Michael K. Williams and Ian Kenny are also cast in an undisclosed roles.

Comment

Nice list..

Comment

Working...
            X