Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the funniest moment in sg1?

Hi,

This thread may already exist but I thought given humor is such a central part of sg1, I create a new one .

For me the funniest moment was an exchange between Jack and Jakob when they were on a goa'uld ship in the episode Enemies. Jakob kept saying "We're not gonna make it" but they made it. Jack confronted Jakob saying something like "maybe next time it looks like we won't make it you should wait and see". Jakob replied, "and blow the last chance I might ever have to be right?"! And Jack had the same reaction I did when I watched it: "What?!"

I hope this is on topic.

"Hey look, everyone! He's got Coombs with him!"

PS: It's Jacob, not Jakob.

sigpic
    Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Sam to Maybourne: "Maybourne, you're an idiot every day of the week. Why couldn't you take just one day off?"

Comment

Teal'c to Maybourne: "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you."

Comment

Originally posted by StargateMillennium View Post
          "Hey look, everyone! He's got Coombs with him!"

PS: It's Jacob, not Jakob.
          Good one and thank you for the correction.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Teal'c to Maybourne: "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you."

Comment

In Window of Opportunity when Jack and Teal'c were golfing through the open wormhole. Hammond says "Colonel what the hell are you doing?" and Jack says "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACK SWING???!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Sam to Maybourne: "Maybourne, you're an idiot every day of the week. Why couldn't you take just one day off?"
                Just re-watched foothold. This exchange is very funny!

Comment

The series is so full of funny moments that it`s very hard to pick just one. I love that in many cases it`s just acting completely without words, like the exchange between Teal`c and O`Neill when the were eating ice cream on Prometheus.

Another favorite scene is:

Daniel: We don't know where it is now, but we do know where it was: Giza, 3000 B.C.
                  Sam: You can't be serious.
                  Jack: What?
                  Daniel: It's the only way.
                  Sam: No, we agreed.
                  Jack: If I have to say "what" one more time, heads are gonna roll!

Comment

Originally posted by Denisa View Post
                    The series is so full of funny moments that it`s very hard to pick just one. I love that in many cases it`s just acting completely without words, like the exchange between Teal`c and O`Neill when the were eating ice cream on Prometheus.

Another favorite scene is:

Daniel: We don't know where it is now, but we do know where it was: Giza, 3000 B.C.
                    Sam: You can't be serious.
                    Daniel: It's the only way.
                    Sam: No, we agreed.
                    Jack: If I have to say "what" one more time, heads are gonna roll!
                    I remember this one. Hilarious!

Comment

Lots of them. But the thing that first popped on my mind is the famous coffee scene:

"Isn't that coffee hot?"
                      Teal'c: "Extremely."

Comment

Originally posted by Original Man View Post
                        Lots of them. But the thing that first popped on my mind is the famous coffee scene:

"Isn't that coffee hot?"
                        Teal'c: "Extremely."
                        Good one from Urgo. It was a goofy episode but somehow it is one of my favorites!

Comment

The funniest moment for me was a scene with Baal. He was really mad and was threatening the crew of a ship (I don't remember what ship). He said something like "I'm going to destroy you", and then the camera slowly turns, and we see that he's been talking to an empty chair. I don't know why, but I thought that was so funny.

Comment

I like when they made MacGyver references. Christopher Judge was also on an episode of MacGyver as a high school football player.

Comment

So far, the funniest moment for me was Teal'c talking to the bus driver in "1969". When the driver mentions his plan to go to Canada to avoid the war, Teal'c asks "The war with Canada?" We have the frame of reference to know the driver means Vietnam, of course.

Many of my favorite moments are the times when Teal'c takes a figurative term literally. The writers did a really good job with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X