• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Black Fairy (619)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON SIX
    THE BLACK FAIRY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 619
    In flashback, after Rumple’s mother, Fiona, learns from his fairy godmother that his destiny is prophesied, she does everything in her power to keep it from happening. Ultimately, Fiona will have to make a decision that will change the course of both their lives forever. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 May 2017, 09:43 PM.

Just when you think rumple is making the right choices he goes and does something like this. I hope he double crosses her but I don't think he will.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
      Just when you think rumple is making the right choices he goes and does something like this. I hope he double crosses her but I don't think he will.
      I doubt it. He's already proven time and time again he LOVES power too much, cause he feels without it he can't protect anyone, even if he usually winds up hurting the ones he claims to want to protect.

BUT who knows.. Maybe finding out he WAS supposed to be a savior will be the final kick he needs...

And woopiee. We get the musical episode next week..

Comment

I don't think he'd do it for anyone but himself. Just thinking of what he did to his father. His father did do more to him but he might not see it that why.
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I doubt it. He's already proven time and time again he LOVES power too much, cause he feels without it he can't protect anyone, even if he usually winds up hurting the ones he claims to want to protect.

BUT who knows.. Maybe finding out he WAS supposed to be a savior will be the final kick he needs...

And woopiee. We get the musical episode next week..
          Oddly I still have hope for gold, freaking Snow White rubbed off on me.

Also I was expecting a musical episode ever since they brought Elsa along, lets hope it will be acceptable. Wonder how they tie that in, having the Black Fairy have everyone singing and dancing on the Wedding day does not seem very threatening.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            Oddly I still have hope for gold, freaking Snow White rubbed off on me.
            Where as even WITH snow rubbing off on others, i STILL can't see hope for Gold. He's just turned traitor YET A BLOODY again..

Comment

I don't think Gold will turn traitor, I think he's just biding his time to properly kill off the Fairy. He knows Belle and Gideon will never accept her.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

We can hope that's the case.. Cause if not, i hope BELL never forgives him like she once again seems to have done..

Comment

Working...
                X