• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother's Little Helper (616)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON SIX
    MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 616
    Gold and Belle convince Emma to help Gideon, explaining that together they can stop the Black Fairy. Henry experiences a disorienting shift in his powers that forces Regina to seek counsel from the previous Author. Meanwhile, in Fairy Tale Land, Hook attempts to win the assistance of an old adversary by betting his most prized possession on a game of cards. And, in a flashback, the Black Fairy tortures young Gideon in hopes of molding him into the perfect apprentice. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 April 2017, 09:20 PM.

That was a heck of an episode can't wait for the finale battle this whole time I've been saying that fight she had with Gideon wasn't the battle in her vision.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

I agree, that was pretty good. I wonder if someone is going to come up with the idea to remove his heart to just get him to stop. Obviously there is not going to be a heart in there, but it would be quite the foolproof solution. Same with Selina, take her Heart and thats that with trying to run with the Baby, though at this point Robin is gone and the Baby IS hers, so....
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        That was a heck of an episode can't wait for the finale battle this whole time I've been saying that fight she had with Gideon wasn't the battle in her vision.
        Loved the spider. AND the revisit to the old author. BUT i had a laugh with the tet-a-tet between him and regina..

And man, is that black fairy an evil b**ch.. Surprised though, wiht all the hearts people have pulled out on this show, no one's thought "Hmm maybe Gideon's this way cause someone's got HIS heart"??

Comment

Working...
        X