Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anna-Louise Plowman / Osiris

Hi,

I was watching Dr Who the first series and spotted Anna-Louise Plowman. I am probably not the first to catch it.

She played an associate of a foreign objects collector who found the last remaining Dalak. Somewhere in the desert near Slat Lake City.

She is a great actress to watch in either SG1 or Dr Who.

Doug vV

Ben Browder has also done an episode of Dr. Who in S7's A Town Called Mercy during Amy and Rory's tenure as companions to 11.

Anna, Ben, Christine Adams (who played the Hak'tyl Mala) and someone in the makeup department only for Children of the Gods are only common persons between SG-1 and Dr Who.
    Last edited by iiradned; 10 March 2017, 11:49 PM.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hi,

I happened to see two SG1 guest actors (whose names I do not recall) in the Canadian production of Bordertown (also filmed in British Columbia).

One was the actress who played the Norse woman when Thor was introduced. She also appeared one other SG1.

The other actor I can not recall but when I watch Bordertown again (39 1/2 hour episodes), I'll take notes.

Doug vV

Comment

Go to http://www.imdb.com/search/common which IMDB's search page for what productions two people have in common or for common people between to productions.

IMDB lists a total of 68 people who work both on SG-1 and Bordertown including Gen Hammond, Narim, Col Chekov, Harlan and Gairwyn portrayed by Tamsin Kelsey - the character you can recall.
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hi,

When I saw you mention Don S Davis, I recalled seeing him there.

Thanks for the link.

Being 61, I try to do things from memory (I am having some small problems there). It is great to know other ways.

Doug vV

Comment

Kinda wish we seen more of her as Osiris in SG-1.

Comment

Working...
            X