• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Other Side (714)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SEVEN
    THE OTHER SIDE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 714
    As Rosita and Sasha plan their own secret mission to take out Negan, Hilltop is surprised by a visit from Simon and the Saviors -- who are looking to take more than supplies.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 March 2017, 07:50 AM.

Well, Saschas probably dead...

Was quite drawn out for such a small ending, its interesting, but boring at the same time haha...

Comment

I'm still hoping Eugene has something up his sleeve...

Unless Daryl has gained super speed, I'm guessing that was Dwight at the end. We'll see if he helps or hurts Rosita.

Comment

Yeah that was my thought too.

My prediction is
        Spoiler:
        Sascha will get that girls comic death (the one that gets sent back with a bag over her head), Dwight will let the other one go and that will setup his double agent status

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
          Yeah that was my thought too.

My prediction is
          Spoiler:
          Sascha will get that girls comic death (the one that gets sent back with a bag over her head), Dwight will let the other one go and that will setup his double agent status
          That's exactly what I was thinking!

Comment

Yeah it was quite slow compared to last week... (well, yesterday for me.)

Lots of drama at Hilltop but nothing really exciting... though it was good to see the "confrontation" between Maggie and Daryl over Glenn. It HAD to be done, so good it's over.

Eugene..... Good god... Actually, totally the expected response. I am not at all sure how that will turn out. I see him looking after #1, despite how he had seemed to "grow" over the past season.

I SOOO can't see Maggie with that current figure-head leader at the Hilltop... please let's divert from that comic path!
            Last edited by cosmichobo; 10 April 2017, 10:16 PM.
            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
            and lots more!

Comment

Working...
            X