• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abra Kadabra (318)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON THREE
    ABRA KADABRA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 318
    When Gypsy arrives Barry learns that the villain who is stealing advanced technology from all over the city -- who calls himself Abra Kadabra -- is from the sixty-fourth century. And after their mutual enemy is apprehended, things are complicated when Abra Kadabra offers to trade Savitar's identity for his freedom. Meanwhile, Julian has Caitlyn's life in his hands after an explosion.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 March 2017, 08:52 PM.

I really enjoyed this episode I guess that's how killer frost gets loose. Gonna suck to have to wait till April 25th for the next episode tho. I was kinda hoping Barry would go to the 64th Century with kadabra. I'm not a huge fan of the actor they got to play kadabra he's been in a few things I've seen and I just really don't like him for some reason.

The entire episode I was like where is HR. I'm surprised that Cisco hasn't came up with something to shield Caitlin's heart so it doesn't freeze and she doesn't become evil when using her powers.
    Last edited by Jeffer; 30 March 2017, 06:59 AM.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Were the DC writers in LOTR mood this week? Another nice quote from Cisco, "You shall not pass!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        I really enjoyed this episode I guess that's how killer frost gets loose. Gonna suck to have to wait till April 25th for the next episode tho. I was kinda hoping Barry would go to the 64th Century with kadabra. I'm not a huge fan of the actor they got to play kadabra he's been in a few things I've seen and I just really don't like him for some reason.

The entire episode I was like where is HR. I'm surprised that Cisco hasn't came up with something to shield Caitlin's heart so it doesn't freeze and she doesn't become evil when using her powers.
        I loved Abra Kadambra.. My only gripe is if he was so far from the future, HOW did he say Barry was one of his biggest foes?? Wouldn't barry have been LONG dead by then?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I loved Abra Kadambra.. My only gripe is if he was so far from the future, HOW did he say Barry was one of his biggest foes?? Wouldn't barry have been LONG dead by then?
          Depending on how much time traveling he's done he could have seen him.
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

I liked the episode except for the stupid "We are going to show you Savitar's identity....NOT" thing. We already did this villain identity thing with Zoom. Why do we need to repeat that again? And we are 18 episodes in and still know very little about Savitar and his story. That's what's wrong with this season that I couldn't quite understand until now. We did two mystery identity seasons already, did we really need a third?
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
              Depending on how much time traveling he's done he could have seen him.
              But if he's been time traveling a lot, why did he need all that tech to build a machine to get out of there?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                But if he's been time traveling a lot, why did he need all that tech to build a machine to get out of there?
                Not sure maybe he broke his time machine when he got to our time. From what gypsy said it seems like he's been in this time for a while.
                sigpic

Comment

Also, how does he dimentionsally jump around?

Comment

Man, his powers really do only work when it's convenient for the story, huh?
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I'm really starting to dislike team flash. They are supposed to be heroes protecting central city? Well start bloody acting like heroes. How many more people are they gonna risk to try protect Iris? Barry already screwed up the timeline because of his selfishness. Now Joe almost got Caitlyn killed. Now they turned her into the thing she hated the most. Heroes don't sacrifice people to save other people. They are far from being heroes
                      sigpic

Comment

That's a valid point. They do seem to spend more time acting like bad guys all to protect one of their own..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          I'm really starting to dislike team flash. They are supposed to be heroes protecting central city? Well start bloody acting like heroes. How many more people are they gonna risk to try protect Iris? Barry already screwed up the timeline because of his selfishness. Now Joe almost got Caitlyn killed. Now they turned her into the thing she hated the most. Heroes don't sacrifice people to save other people. They are far from being heroes
                          It's called being human. Even good people will harm others to save loved ones according to history
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

One thing I also meant to mention was that this guy's performance and speech pattern reminded me a bit of Floki from Vikings. He seemed to be doing a vaguely similar "high pitched giddiness" type of thing when playing that character.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            It's called being human. Even good people will harm others to save loved ones according to history
                            I generally agree here, although I couldn't help but notice over the season that Barry seems to often be seriously considering questionable actions that have provide little to no tangible benefit to saving Iris. I guess that sort of makes sense with him being in a desperate situation looking for any answers, but he he feels like he wants to change things just to prove he can change the future, then asking Iris to get a totally different haircut is can accomplish that better than letting a bad guy go.
                            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

That's why they'll never really be heroes. They will risk everything and anyone to save the people they love, consequences be damned. Barry changing the timeline set in motion everything that happened since
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X